Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women can smell our misoginy

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
Another normie platitude would be that we are too negative. We need to chill. Women can sense our bitterness therefore they avoid us.

Well they do not smell abusive bad boys who beat and kills them so where is their radar then?

all women smell is my ugliness

it radiates from our bad personality

If this is true, why can't women smell abusers or cheaters

oh wait, I know why. Their chadlite looks are all they see

The only women that can tolerate or even entertain my personality are of the post menopausal persuasion. In other words women that still have sexual desires hate me.

rafaelvicuna3 said:
If this is true, why can't women smell abusers or cheaters

oh wait, I know why. Their chadlite looks are all they see

hey women would rather be boiled alive or strangled by chads than give an incel a second of a day. fact

I think its my blank facial expression and soul less eyes that make woman not want to even approach me.

FHOs just have to look at me to know that I post here, which makes me automatically evil. kek

they can tell you post on incels.

of course EVERY woman in a abusive relationship with a chad claims they had no idea he was like that.

Bullshit.

Following 2 years of looksmaxing, I kind of look like a normie now. I'm no longer ugly.

I work with a despicable femoid, and I always call her out on her feminism, and have discussions with her about hypergamy, how society got fucked when women started getting "rights", how men are being divorce raped in the West and how fucked up it is, that patriarchal systems exist for a reason and is nature's way to ensure our survival up to this point. And I tell her this stuff almost exactly like I write it on incels.

Still, because I kinda look "cool", I can get away with these opinions. And me being a mysoginist doesn't affect our personal or work relationship. Sometimes she invites me to eat with her or watch cinema.

The point is ... femoids don't mind misogyny as long as the misogynist isn't ugly. On the contrary, I suspect they are turned on by it.

They smell my contempt for humanity

BlackpilledAF said:
Bullshit.

Following 2 years of looksmaxing, I kind of look like a normie now. I'm no longer ugly.

I work with a despicable femoid, and I always call her out on her feminism, and have discussions with her about hypergamy, how society got fucked when women started getting "rights", how men are being divorce raped in the West and how fucked up it is, that patriarchal systems exist for a reason and is nature's way to ensure our survival up to this point. And I tell her this stuff almost exactly like I write it on incels.

Still, because I kinda look "cool", I can get away with these opinions. And me being a mysoginist doesn't affect our personal or work relationship. Sometimes she invites me to eat with her or watch cinema.

The point is ... femoids don't mind misogyny as long as the misogynist isn't ugly. On the contrary, I suspect they are turned on by it.

Go fuck yourself you bragging shitlord all whores care about is looks.

refmd said:

of course EVERY woman in a abusive relationship with a chad claims they had no idea he was like that.
"I can change him"

Sadist said:
I think its my blank facial expression and soul less eyes that make woman not want to even approach me.

And if I were to smile I would look so cringey

BlackpilledAF said:
Bullshit.

Girls are typically a lot more “accepting” on certain things that make them uncomfortable than guys are. I have peers who are female that always comment about misogynistic guys being rude behind their backs even though they try not to be mean to their face. Same deal as you, they’ll even hang out with 
the guys they complain about (they’re usually 4-6 on looks). I think it’s more that they find you to be a challenge worth taking on. Or they’re just trying to be nice.

towncel said:
And if I were to smile I would look so cringey

yup or they'll say I look creepy

They smell jawline, they don't smell when Chad's about to pummel their skull into a pulp

A meme from r/incels that is still relevant to this thread

X3S8sFn.jpg

exactly.

Why cant women sense women beaters and abusers? just lol at bluepilled normies.

refmd said:

WorldRulerAisha said:

Try taking a shower brah.
Get a haircut
Go to the gym.
Dont forget to bee urself.

KEK

Cynistic said:
Try taking a shower brah.
Get a haircut
Go to the gym.
Dont forget to bee urself.

KEK

tenor.gif

WorldRulerAisha said:

Take 777 showers and you won't be ugly anymore.

I promise, it's all a bunch of bullshit they spew to avoid facing the real truth.

They know exactly what they're doing when they say these kinds of things.