Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Women can sense good personality. WARNIING, if you are an asian male don't watch

WOW HE HAS SUCH A GREAT PERSONALITY :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes: MAN I WISH I HAD A PERSONALITY LIKE HIS

blackpill brutality never ceases

JBW.

It would be cope to say that a white woman wouldn't find him as attractive.
He seems not so much taller than her too. But is a prettyboymaxxer.
He would slay in HS but he's not tall and masculine enough to get adult white women.

It would be cope to say that a white woman wouldn't find him as attractive.
He seems not so much taller than her too. But is a prettyboymaxxer.
Women's standards are fucked by birth control which makes them attracted to feminine guys.

But this is a good example how whites fit "Asian" beauty standards much better than Asians jfl. Kpop gooks all get plastic surgery, skin whitening, hair dye and colored contacts to look like this :feelstastyman: @pyromancer1234 @mcmoohyun

But this is a good example how whites fit "Asian" beauty standards much better than Asians jfl. Kpop gooks all get plastic surgery, skin whitening, hair dye and colored contacts to look like this :feelstastyman: @pyromancer1234 @mcmoohyun
Unironically this

OMG IT IS ABOUT PERSONALITY Ima flirt with a classmate now, brb with suicidal thoughts.

So lets see, will I be seenzoned, blocked or will she actually reply? If I get no reply, I am going to the emergency room in gta. I swear.

korean women are a lost cause. if theres any race of foids that should be completely exterminated its them.

I bet those two dumb whores jointly jacked him off and then received his load after they wrapped up filming this shit

Wish they get stabbed

He doesn't objectively look that great though. This video isn't so much about concrete physical characteristics as it is about purely being White. Korea is full of these bug-eyed JBW-maxxers because Korean women make it so easy for them. They'll accept pretty much any clean-shaven young White male as superior to any Korean man.

The moment when one of the females was too shy to look him in the eye and giggled like a schoolgirl was very cringe, especially considering it was a grown ass 27 year old woman

White mogger bastard
Stop cucking ricecels :feelsUgh: