Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Women can ONLY love a man if he has sex appeal

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
Whether it be in looks, physical size, dick size, power/social status

Women who say they “love” their soyboy boyfriends are in cognitive dissonance, and they just can’t come to admit that they force themselves to “love” him because they are not good enough for chad to commit

They all have side guys while using soycucks for status.

In summary, no love for subhumans

Whether it be in looks, physical size, dick size, power/social status

Women who say they “love” their soyboy boyfriends are in cognitive dissonance, and they just can’t come to admit that they force themselves to “love” him because they are not good enough for chad to commit
The same reason foids like men who get attention from other foids

I've never had any of that, it's either be an e-simp as many incels in denial do [only fans, paying random foids for nudes, watching her on cam etc] I'm never going to do that lol!

Or pay a hooker and get something more real, but still shit. I'll probably just die a virgin now tbh.

Last edited:
Sex appeal and respect. Love is for women. Love is for children who need fostering.

Love is optional for men. respect is much more important for a man. For a man respect is everything.

You can betabuxx, but if your woman doesn't respect you then you are a cuck, but if she respects you, then you retain your dignity. Even if she doesn't fuck your cheese-filled dick, if it doesn't make you look like a fool in public, that is respect.

Love is for boys, children, and women. Until you are a grandpa, wishing for love means you are soft. bitch-made (emotionally damaged) which fits the Incel plight. Men want respect more than they want to love. It is why men can be conditioned to charge into spears during the war.

But if you were raised by a single mother or a feminized society, you get cucked into emotional instability and the need to be loved.