Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women can only become friendless if they do something extreme

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
like murder or doing hard drugs while incels get isolated over a small fuck up (Mostly in school)

Cope, never seen a friendless woman, even the criminals.

Cope, never seen a friendless woman, even the criminals.
Same. Women murder their babies.

Even if they did a "socially unacceptable killing" (JFL) they will still not be lonely because all women have an inherent social value.

Last edited:
i bet they get more friends and orbiters after doing drugs to help them "recover"

Cope. Thousands of toilets murder their babies, husbands and kids every day. This further increases their respect and the world worships them even more. THERE IS NOTHING A WOMAN CAN EVER DO WHICH CAN MAKE HER FRIENDLESS.

Gigacope, go check Amanda Knox's Instagram profile, she literally showers in attention all day long

There are entire websites dedicated to dating female death row inmates. Foids see it as "empowering" to murder their children and husbands. There are no lengths a woman would go that would render her socially ostracized

For once I have to defend foids here: I think there are much less women with bad social skills than men with bad social skills, also women on avarage put more time and effort in building a social circle than men do, at the expense of other things like job or hobbies