Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL women can legally murder at 18 but I can't smoke til 21

nihility

nihility

Mоd
★★★★★

THIS IS MY BODY MY CHOICE
REPEAT
MY BODY MY CHOICE AAAAAAARHHHHHHHGG

In some places even in America there is no age limit for abortion. You don't even need parental permission. Those fucking centers get plenty of 12-14yo girls that get abortions everyday. The only thing they have to ask is if the girl was raped (because society views all female sexual contact as rape) and even then the girl could not answer because it is not required.

In some places even in America there is no age limit for abortion. You don't even need parental permission. Those fucking centers get plenty of 12-14yo girls that get abortions everyday. The only thing they have to ask is if the girl was raped (because society views all female sexual contact as rape) and even then the girl could not answer because it is not required.

Same in Cucknada

And by working, you are giving women free abortions