Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Women can do everything

highinhibition

highinhibition

Paragon
★★★★★
They can laugh at you out of nowhere and shame you, they can even throw things at you and push you. They can beat you up and take your wallet, they can accuse you for whatever they can think about. They could just go to Chad pull down his pants and start sucking his cock, stop, punishing you in the face or ordering some white knights to do that for them and then continue, they just can go to stores take whatever they want and leave and cry rape if someone tries to stop them (some actually do that).

This is ofc somewhat exaggerated but they really want us dead and as much comfort as possible, btw fire is hot, and everyday they are pushing their limits.

Soon when they walk around with their Gigachad cock appointment around the city, they will whisper to them that you should be beaten up and there's nothing you can do, bystanders will enjoy the free entertainment and the bitch is going to bite her lips, laugh like a lunatic and rub her clit and Gigachad is going to send you to hospital.

So in all defense having thoughts about minEcRaft is just for defense purposes, isn't it.

It's a joke btw but it has some truth to it dont you agree?

Yeah man, they have total power in todays world, while telling us they're oppressed :feelshaha:

But they can’t resist Chad.

Truth be told, giga Chad can’t brake me, even if he beat the shit out of me I’d still land a hit in his eyes so he’d become blind

Boyos. I think it's over :waitwhat:

women have life so easy it's so depressing knowing how much harder it is for me being an unattractive straight male. No wonder men commit suicide at a much higher rate.

Yes. That is why a nurse(psychiatric hospital) once denigrated me for being autistic and still managed to keep her job.

Frauen brauchen auf die Fresse.

Yeah man, they have total power in todays world, while telling us they're oppressed :feelshaha:
Women do not get tired of privileges giving rights to these beings was a mistake

Women do not get tired of privileges giving rights to these beings was a mistake
I can't wait for the day their special rights and privileges are ripped from their entitled hands.