Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Women can Call Men Ugly but not Vice Versa

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

In my school girls would openly talk about who was hot and not, and a teacher even said some person was hot (some actor), but guys were reprimanded for doing the same to girls.

Then foids have the audacity to draw n' write shit like this.
Courage

It is a bizarre thing. It's like they think that men don't have feelings or are second-class citizens.

Humans can be weird creatures sometimes, lol

Just like they call men short, or fat, or discuss their cock size.

You can talk about women if you like. There aren't any real punishments.

Very strange especially when you would get into arguments and they'd insult your appearance out of nowhere even though it had nothing to do with the situation.

This world became gigacucked. Tradcuck retards will say that world always was female oriented and that you should just 'man up' and 'suck it up'. Retarded tradcucks. Not everyone is mangina.

PTSvoCv

it was completely opposite for me, I was calling foids ugly in hs :feelshaha::feelshaha::society:

Just like they call men short, or fat, or discuss their cock size.
It's OK to mock men for their dick size, but you can never mock a foid for her tit size.

They say it's OK for women to do it to men because women have been historically oppressed. The same reason why they say black people cannot be racist to white people.

It's OK to mock men for their dick size, but you can never mock a foid for her tit size.
I'd like to mock them for having an enormous hole between their legs instead of a nice tight pussy.