Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Women can be incel too!!1!"

• Thread starter Deleted member 21770
  • Start date
Deleted member 21770

Deleted member 21770

Let that sink in.
-
1640838655299.jpg
1646241206371.jpg
1648604831244.jpg

1653019760582.png

AND THE BIGGEST OFFENDER OF ALL
1647881952555.jpg

Cant fucking make this shit up these bitches are insufferable and invade EVERY space men have ever created.

If there's one takeaway from this it's: FUCK YOU BITCH TOILET FOID WHORE ROASTIE TOASTIE STINKY FUCKHOLE BRAINDEAD SHITTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1650993000790.jpg

(Pictured: me in the near future doing a little trolling)
FUCK FOIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HATE YOU STUPID DIRTY PIGS

Last edited:
top left legitimately looks like an alien but still infinite SMV

Whores hijacked our suffering to morph it into attention seeking and chadfishing trend. We already know there is hundreds of simp cucks in their DMs, but they still keep the grift. Femorrhoid dishonesty is really the thing that makes me daydream about ploving thier guts with semi-auto

Foids being incel is just like lion being herbivores:lul:

I HATE WOMEN SO MUCH AND THERE ISNT A PEPE EMOTICON ANGRY ENOUGH TO DESCRIBE MY RAGE:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelswhat::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelswhat::shock::feelsaww::worryfeels::worryfeels::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::worryfeels::shock::feelsseriously::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelsUgh::feelsseriously::feelsohgod::feelsautistic::feelsmusic::feelshaha::feelsokman::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelshaha::feelsautistic:

don't think women can ever sympathize with your pain
unimaginable for them

This is just more attention begging, just stop giving them attention already for fuck sake.

Unless you are a woman with a facial deformity or something to that kind then you cannot be a femcel. Mentalcel is a fickle term for women but even then a woman could have sex, she just chooses not to.

This is just more attention begging, just stop giving them attention already for fuck sake.
:yes:
Unless you are a woman with a facial deformity or something to that kind then you cannot be a femcel. Mentalcel is a fickle term for women but even then a woman could have sex, she just chooses not to.
Not even, most men are happy to just get their dicks wet, that's why the plastic bag meme is a thing
Truth is women will always have infinite smv, sometimes even if she has no vagina jfl

I'm tired of planet earth. :feelsseriously:

Observe:

Archon

The brutish male was the person supporting her through hospitalization.

Supporting who?

Yes. Exactly.

Screenshot from 2021 11 14 15 10 23

Yes. I'd go grocery shopping with half-relatives...I gave them my snacks, I sought to help them feel comfortable. They laughed at me when I went to the mall and ignored my presence. They told me, "Get out of the car". They whined because Mother and I were present when they wanted to shop(We had appointments).

Hahaha...I recall the time my half-cousin deliberately allowed herself to be arrested by the police for violence. She did this, of-course, due to her genetic attraction to Pean features.

My half-cousin was in Rogers Memorial Hospital as a young child. I visited her. When I was in group therapy, they never asked me about my health or anything.

I'd walk with them while they were visiting friends, leaving me outside while they were chatting with them.

Mother and I would walk to their home and pick them up so they could spend time with us at my grandparents' apartment.

Quite ironic, given the stereotypical "Negroidal Savage".

And yet, a dark-skinned Blasian(Filipino) savage finds it quite easy to denigrate his lighter-skinned relatives. You know, their great-grandmother was a White woman. Yet they test much lower than a Black male.