Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women can be incel to

Cam The Angel

Cam The Angel

23 year old living in a piece of shit trailer
-
You guys don't know how many women are incels. It's so painful to see the 10/10 guy ignore you for a Stacy and it's even more painful to hear all of those 7/10 men ask you out. No 10/10 guy has asked me out and i'm not a degenerate that lets herself gets fucked by 7/10 men. You moids think it's so hard to be a male incel it's 1 million times harder to be a female incel.

(THIS IS A JOKE)

You guys don't know how many women are incels. It's so painful to see the 10/10 guy ignore you for a Stacy and it's even more painful to hear all of those 7/10 men ask you out. No 10/10 guy has asked me out and i'm not a degenerate that lets herself gets fucked by 7/10 men. You moids think it's so hard to be a male incel it's 1 million times harder to be a female incel.

(THIS IS A JOKE)

Report.

lol why do you have to put "this is a joke"?

are there really aspies of such a level on here who won't be able to distinguish that?

lol why do you have to put "this is a joke"?

are there really aspies of such a level on here who won't be able to distinguish that?
i know someone would take this seriously if i didnt put that there are some big retards on the internet

didn't you post this before?
rofl @ alert farming

God I know what you mean, I was walking down the road the other day and this 9/10 girl was sitting on a bench crying her eyes out. Naturally every man in the area was comforting her, but I noticed none of them were anything above a 5/10. I was feeling nice so I went over to her and sat next to her, I asked her what was wrong...She blew her nose and looked up at me and told me her story of woe.

Turned out that she hadn't been propositioned sex for an entire week (I know right, can you even contemplate not getting a casual sexual encounter in an ENTIRE week?) I was taken aback slightly, I felt myself swallow a bit of vomit, composing myself I calmly asked her "What about Tinder?" She doubled down and howled with sorrow, she passed me her phone, I was stunned...a light layer of cold sweat was glazing over my brow...I coughed a little to clear my dry throat...Looking at her Tinder she'd only had 62 matches this week. I was stunned, sickened.

I handed her phone back and feeling sorry for the poor girl I offered her a coffee, she sniffed slightly, rubbed her eyes and looked at me for the first time, she cleared her throat and said "Can we just be friends?".

God I know what you mean, I was walking down the road the other day and this 9/10 girl was sitting on a bench crying her eyes out. Naturally every man in the area was comforting her, but I noticed none of them were anything above a 5/10. I was feeling nice so I went over to her and sat next to her, I asked her what was wrong...She blew her nose and looked up at me and told me her story of woe.

Turned out that she hadn't been propositioned sex for an entire week (I know right, can you even contemplate not getting a casual sexual encounter in an ENTIRE week?) I was taken aback slightly, I felt myself swallow a bit of vomit, composing myself I calmly asked her "What about Tinder?" She doubled down and howled with sorrow, she passed me her phone, I was stunned...a light layer of cold sweat was glazing over my brow...I coughed a little to clear my dry throat...Looking at her Tinder she'd only had 62 matches this week. I was stunned, sickened.

I handed her phone back and feeling sorry for the poor girl I offered her a coffee, she sniffed slightly, rubbed her eyes and looked at me for the first time, she cleared her throat and said "Can we just be friends?".

if you dont have anything original to say dont reply

i feel so bad for that girl

WOMEN CAN,T BE INCEL

thanks for including the joke tag on the bottom of the post i thought u were being serious

Sure, if you're 500 lbs and your face was run over by a truck maybe.

Sure, if you're 500 lbs and your face was run over by a truck maybe.
in all seriousness i do think in very very very rare cases women can be incel