Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Women brag about their boyfriends height (Holiday Special)

SkramzHandz

SkramzHandz

make sure you bury me deep
★★
Merry Christmas Buddy Boyos
Big mog

With that face, if he was shorter he would be posting here too

Last edited:
Tall chads should be sentenced to death fined for procreating with short foids.

Ho ho no way!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

But remember, height doesn't matter tehee.

They brag about it like a guy brags about his car.

6'8'' is stupidly tall btw.

That and sex are the only thing women can brag about tbh they are brainless whores

That and sex are the only thing women can brag about tbh they are brainless whores
notice how they are trying to one up each other...based on someone elses physical trait....which that someone didnt even earn and got from a genetic lottery lol

Lol its almost as he was a personal trophy or something, women only want you to brag their status to other foids, its why they always go for chad

Lol its almost as he was a personal trophy or something, women only want you to brag their status to other foids, its why they always go for chad
The whole things is all about him. its ironic really. the picture, the reply. everything is in awe of his height.

Yeah that's why women refuse to settle for less or lower their standards. They don't want to lose the competition they have with other women.

They brag about it like a guy brags about his car.

6'8'' is stupidly tall btw.
can you ever be too tall for a foid? even king kong got the bitch in the end

Tallfags who date & fuck below 5'6"-5'7" are self hating cucks.

i swear it is like they want second fathers

Today I went outside and saw every couple the man was much taller

It's unbelievable
it seems NPC chat

Today I went outside and saw every couple the man was much taller
That's brutal. I've been through the exact same ordeal a few times myself.

But remember, height doesn't matter tehee.
It’s just a personal preference lol! No pattern at all with her last 10 boyfriends all being 6’+. Total coincidence.

the dog is pounding her while chad is away. more dogpill

Many times I've overheard women talking and they are comparing the height of their boyfriends.

Also when I see a half-decent white woman I don't need to see more to know she is dating a 6'4+ guy.

Also when I see a half-decent white woman I don't need to see more to know she is dating a 6'4+ guy.

If only you could bet on this "just muh personal preference" we would all be richcels....I often see an attractive white girl alone somewhere and you can simply find her nearby boyfriend based on height alone. I have yet to be wrong.

Imo every man over 6'2 should be executed to balance society

If only you could bet on this "just muh personal preference" we would all be richcels....I often see an attractive white girl alone somewhere and you can simply find her nearby boyfriend based on height alone. I have yet to be wrong.

That is a good way of putting it. Its happened so many times in the last few weeks to me where I see an attractive white girl and I go oh where is her tall boyfriend she looks alone. Then around the corner comes a 6'4+ guy. The last time the woman was looking at me to see if I checked her out, but I didn't even look at her besides the first glance, and when I saw the 6'4+ guy come around the corner I just rolled my eyes. Its not even funny anymore.. I said to myself, this is like a poorly written joke that is old and not funny now.

I also then come online and see a bunch of manlets saying that face>everything.

It's tough out there for us short kings

this problem is very fixable I will ram that xmas tree up the foids ass and out her husbands mouth add a little red and you have a very merry xmas.

Its happened so many times in the last few weeks to me where I see an attractive white girl and I go oh where is her tall boyfriend she looks alone???? Then around the corner comes a 6'4+ guy.

I said to myself, this is like a poorly written joke that is old and not funny now.

It's almost like a game.

1) Is attractive white girl alone in public space? grocery, event, etc.
2) Scan proximity for tall guy almost always white as well
3) Get hit in the feelz when sure enough you spot him and see them acknowledge each other

Honestly, just like you, I feel it is almost laughable in its regularity....I want to LOL.

Cliffs: This phenomenon is super common at your local Starbucks btw

whore acting cute because her boytoy is extremely tall

it's like a second childhood for the little angel!

What a shitty frame. Could get knocked down easily
Tall chads should be sentenced to death fined for procreating with short foids.
Their kids will despise them and they are throwing their only Gene down the toilet. It's beautiful to witness.

They'll end up having manlet children who are forced to post here
I hope this happens and it would be great lifefuel when the foids will need to tell their sons "height doesn't matter, its all about the personality sweety"

TROPHY HUSBANDS

Brutal height pill ngl. This guy has an incel face. Also her 5' 3" male looksmatch was last seen floating in the dead sea.

Reminds me of this, bragging about their boyfriends:

Why the fuck would a tall fag go for a 5ft2 whore? I can understand if they went for a 5ft11 bitch but come on. The reason these midget foids don't want us manlets is because they know the tallfag will date them.

No foid brags about my height

Why the fuck would a tall fag go for a 5ft2 whore? I can understand if they went for a 5ft11 bitch but come on. The reason these midget foids don't want us manlets is because they know the tallfag will date them.
yeah if I was a tall fag you can bet I'd prefer fucking a leggy 5'11 foid to some 5'1 midget who has a height complex due to her subhuman genes.

noodlewhores in the west are the worst when it comes to only fucking tallfags though

It's OVER for manlets. It killed itself before it began.

some foidlets be like that. she's actually wearing high heels for a christmas pic :feelskek:

Why the fuck would a tall fag go for a 5ft2 whore? I can understand if they went for a 5ft11 bitch but come on.

I don't think tallfags prefer midgets. However, I suspect shorties are THROWING THEMSELVES AND THEIR PUSSIES at tallfags. Hard to say no when a femaloid lands in your lap (literally).

It's almost like a game.

1) Is attractive white girl alone in public space? grocery, event, etc.
2) Scan proximity for tall guy almost always white as well
3) Get hit in the feelz when sure enough you spot him and see them acknowledge each other

Honestly, just like you, I feel it is almost laughable in its regularity....I want to LOL.

Cliffs: This phenomenon is super common at your local Starbucks btw

Sad I just saw a 6'7 guy randomly. Looked in the room he walked into, and yep an attractive white girl was sitting there with him.

For most white women where I live its 6'4+ or they just stay single. And they seem perfectly happy to stay single through their entire 20's & 30's rather than settle.

One reason I don't go to places like coffee shops is very tall men not only go there a lot.. they stay there for a loooong time as they get so much positive validation, flirting and also mogging other men.

So if you look in there is always gigantic guys sitting in there. Even if 2% of the male population is 6'4+, those guys go out 5 times as often, and wherever they go they stay 10 times longer than normal.

Probably women go out and see all these 6'4+ men everywhere and then think that is average height.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back