Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women being praised more than men in every possible context

TheCommunist

TheCommunist

Recruit
★★★★
Oh my God. They live life on easy mode. Ever since they are kids they don’t have to do anything and get everything handed to them. They cry a lil bit and get the newest iPhone. Growing up as a male you have to take part to physical labour to help your parents and sometimes even risk injury just to get nothing in return because “that’s what you’re supposed to do as their boy” and later just to be rejected by foids because you’re too short or whatever. Bitch by being female you just skip through any struggle a male has to go through at least show some respect fucking scum of the earth
They get thousands of followers on ig by showing some butt and bombarded by compliments for no reason or merit whatsoever. If you’re male you’re invisible on social media no more than an ghost account and they have the audacity to call you short or shit like that when you endure everything

Last edited:
This is true.
Don't bother trying to achieve anything as a sub chad.

This is true.
Don't bother trying to achieve anything as a sub chad.
This is something a woman would say. Imagine if Stalin had listened to your advice.

Oh my God. They live life on easy mode. Ever since they are kids they don’t have to do anything and get everything handed to them. They cry a lil bit and get the newest iPhone. Growing up as a male you have to take part to physical labour to help your parents and sometimes even risk injury just to get nothing in return because “that’s what you’re supposed to do as their boy” and later just to be rejected by foids because you’re too short or whatever. Bitch by being female you just skip through any struggle a male has to go through at least show some respect fucking scum of the earth
They get thousands of followers on ig by showing some butt and bombarded by compliments for no reason or merit whatsoever. If you’re male you’re invisible on social media no more than an ghost account and they have the audacity to call you short or shit like that when you endure everything

IMO, it's toxic femininity to expect males to do all the physical work in any social/work setting "just because you're a boy".

I've heard that nonsense so many times.

IMO, it's toxic femininity to expect males to do all the physical work in any social/work setting "just because you're a boy".

I've heard that nonsense so many times.
You do it. But when you do it and they get all the praise while just bitching about stupid crap, and makes you go insane

They treat the labor and money of their slave betas as if it's their labor and money! When in fact all they did was whine!!!

It almosts helps me cope.

(Via blackpill)

Almost.

i hate this gynocentric society