Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women being honest about What Sexual Harassment Really is

• Thread starter Deleted member 5861
  • Start date
Deleted member 5861

Deleted member 5861

Blackpill Scientist
-
These are what they consider to be "sexual harassment/assault" these days

We are the ones who need to approach, and if we don't that makes us pussies. But at the same time talking to a woman is apparently a horrible crime now if you are a man. It is rape culture. Of course, there is one exception

Make no mistake about it, the war against "rape culture" is simply a war on low value men. Our biological and psychological urges are too inconvenient for women, so they want us to be quiet and just live like the slaves that we deserve to be. They HATE it when we act confident to all those "just be confident bro" retards. You desire love? "YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO SEX YOU FUCKING INCEL SEXIST FREAK!"

I refuse to stay quiet and live like a slave. :rage:

IT will say it was their confidence and personality.

I'm going to stare more at bitches now to piss them off! :feelsree:

Screen Shot 2018 06 30 at 103058 AM

This is life fuel. I thought I actually had to insult foids to insult them, now I know an easier way, all I have to do is compliment them and say I like how they look.
I'm going to stare more at bitches now to piss them off! :feelsree:
:feelsokman:

This is life fuel. I thought I actually had to insult foids to insult them, now I know an easier way, all I have to do is compliment them and say I like how they look.
It's legit, I've done so many times.

The depressing part is when it's a 2/10 fat blob that thinks you're depths below her. That's when you'll want to die.

The depressing part is when it's a 2/10 fat blob that thinks you're depths below her. That's when you'll want to die.
Lol, they deserve it the most then for an ugly wake up call.

sub 8/10 males existing is sexual harassment.

These are what they consider to be "sexual harassment/assault" these days

View attachment 24516
View attachment 24517
We are the ones who need to approach, and if we don't that makes us pussies. But at the same time talking to a woman is apparently a horrible crime now if you are a man. It is rape culture. Of course, there is one exception
..View attachment 24519
View attachment 24520
View attachment 24521
View attachment 24522

View attachment 24523
View attachment 24524
View attachment 24525
View attachment 24526
Make no mistake about it, the war against "rape culture" is simply a war on low value men. Our biological and psychological urges are too inconvenient for women, so they want us to be quiet and just live like the slaves that we deserve to be. They HATE it when we act confident to all those "just be confident bro" retards. You desire love? "YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO SEX YOU FUCKING INCEL SEXIST FREAK!"
This is definitely a sign the whole anti-sexual harassment movement has gone too far. I can understand and agree with fighting against legitimate sexual assault, like true unwanted violation. But really, this essentially says "Fuck you!!!!" to like 99.9% percent of all guys. Yeah, society is fucked, but I knew that already.

View attachment 24539

:feelsokman:

That's why I stare at cute girls' tits and asses in public. I don't give a fuck. Worst they are gonna do is make some virtue-signalling post on Twitter about it.

Once again though foids are merely admitting what we've been saying and what cucks have been denying for years. Chalk another one up for the blackpill.
And I love how this is okay but if Chads talk about how they don't like fat ugly women talking to them they are attacked by other foids and cucks. Guess what? It goes both ways. With high SMV comes great responsibility. It doesn't take much to say "thanks" or something, but no: whores (usually fat and ugly who are probably lying in the first place) have to make it into some huge statement online about "harassment."

Last edited:

She thinks she deserves a 9/10 6,3" Chad bro kek

It is for this reason why I try to avoid women all together now. Once false accusation and my career is over. If you are not conventionally attractive then you need to be careful because a simple compliment from you can be grounds for sexual harassment.

It's like a silent form of eugenics. All of these bullshit campaigns and laws to attack men's sexuality is just sickening. What's it going to be like in the future? Do women and governments just expect a large chunk men to be corporate slaves to the system and rot while being denied their basic human right to free sex?

I can't wait to watch the shitshow

Do women and governments just expect a large chunk men to be corporate slaves to the system and rot while being denied their basic human right to free sex?
This is causing our society to slowly fall apart. What I believe will begin to happen is men like us will turn to technology to solve our problems. By technology I of course mean robot companions or sex robots or even virtual companions if you will. Why do you think the feminists absolutely loose their collective mind when this is brought up? It's because if men find an alternate way of getting their needs met that cuts a real live woman out of the picture completely, their power is gone and they are left with nothing. Look at the virtual companion of the character K in Blade Runner 2049. Think of him as one of us, he has a virtual companion in the movie because it is understood that even though he is a synthetic being, he has human emotions, wants and needs. He needs the same validation and affection a regular human being needs. To be perfectly honest, I am hoping that kind of virtual companion becomes a reality within the next 10 to 20 years just to see the Feminists go insane and deflate like an old balloon.

This thread is a word for word repost of another one

It's like a silent form of eugenics. All of these bullshit campaigns and laws to attack men's sexuality is just sickening. What's it going to be like in the future? Do women and governments just expect a large chunk men to be corporate slaves to the system and rot while being denied their basic human right to free sex?

I can't wait to watch the shitshow

the denial of active eugenics in society with virture signally "everyone is equal" bullshit is cancer and aids combined.

eugenics needs to be acknowledged, it needs to be systematized and implemented by the government, and people with shit genes need to be given free shit, free sex, etc provided by the state.

fuck eugenics and natural selection deniers. they're as bad as the anti-evolution theory morons.

the denial of active eugenics in society with virture signally "everyone is equal" bullshit is cancer and aids combined.

eugenics needs to be acknowledged, it needs to be systematized and implemented by the government, and people with shit genes need to be given free shit, free sex, etc provided by the state.

fuck eugenics and natural selection deniers. they're as bad as the anti-evolution theory morons.
1) Genetic Recombination
2) Social hierarchy is all relative. A normie in Roman times would be around 5 feet 1.
3) Making eugenics popular again after ww2 is going to be impossible.

This is causing our society to slowly fall apart. What I believe will begin to happen is men like us will turn to technology to solve our problems. By technology I of course mean robot companions or sex robots or even virtual companions if you will. Why do you think the feminists absolutely loose their collective mind when this is brought up? It's because if men find an alternate way of getting their needs met that cuts a real live woman out of the picture completely, their power is gone and they are left with nothing. Look at the virtual companion of the character K in Blade Runner 2049. Think of him as one of us, he has a virtual companion in the movie because it is understood that even though he is a synthetic being, he has human emotions, wants and needs. He needs the same validation and affection a regular human being needs. To be perfectly honest, I am hoping that kind of virtual companion becomes a reality within the next 10 to 20 years just to see the Feminists go insane and deflate like an old balloon.

I think sexbots combined with augmented reality will be pretty cool. Imagine taking an exact copy of a girl you see on TV or in a game and having her projected into your home through AR where she is fully interactable?

Automatic kitchenware and appliances will activate when she interacts with them and her appearance can be digitally mapped over a sex bot that actually moves in bed to match her actions in AR.

There isn't. I literally screenshooted the two articles at the top myself, for example.
Deja Vu

I literally feel like Ive seen this same exact thread somewhere

Deja Vu

It is not, you can even google search the two images at top and nothing will come...literally a screenshot by me for this specific thread. And all the other images I got them off of a major imgur list of photos.

This is the kind of blackpill that can make a newcomer immediately mad, this is probably one of the hardest to swallow, until today read these texts makes me feel a shiver in the spine

That's why I stare at cute girls' tits and asses in public. I don't give a fuck. Worst they are gonna do is make some virtue-signalling post on Twitter about it.

Once again though foids are merely admitting what we've been saying and what cucks have been denying for years. Chalk another one up for the blackpill.
And I love how this is okay but if Chads talk about how they don't like fat ugly women talking to them they are attacked by other foids and cucks. Guess what? It goes both ways. With high SMV comes great responsibility. It doesn't take much to say "thanks" or something, but no: whores (usually fat and ugly who are probably lying in the first place) have to make it into some huge statement online about "harassment."
They can't just say, "we don't want average and below average men to talk to us," because they know that will ruin their sugar and spice image, so they have to larp about it being harassment and creepy to virtue signal as fighters of the patriarchy. I go out my way to stare extra long at provocatively dressed femoids, if they don't like stares or compliments by men below their standards, then they shouldn't go out in the hot summer dressed like prostitutes.

This is rage inducing.

These same women will then tell an ugly man to just be confident and make eye contact

Sexual harassment = when an ugly male views a woman sexually

Deja Vu

BRO i feel the exact same way. thats what happens when you overdose on the blackpill.. everything becomes predictable and you already know the who what when where why of pictures,stories, etc

Girls like a badboy who breaks the rules, so that means, if there's a rule against sexual harassment, you have to sexually harass them to get in their pants.

There's also a rule against rape. You see where I'm going with this.
just rape women theory.

I had a teacher that’s a devot feminist and she did nothing when like half of the girls in my class was commenting on my ass