Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women become faker and more similar as they grow up (and normal+ men too)

• Thread starter Deleted member 26180
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26180

Self-banned
-
A friend told me once that 99% of girls are basic af and that the fact that I can't stand basicness is "part of the problem". Big ass talking guy never had any girls by then but could still tell easily I was incel. This was like 4-5 years ago already.

I've noticed though that over time all the people I've known, more girls than boys but plenty of boys too even incel tiers, have become more normie. No longer reasonable, shy, friendly, more so aggressive, competitive, judgy. The shit that hormones + a trash pop culture does to people. Almost all women are ruined by this alone as well as most male friends I could make - and of course, the remaining women still have other more universal problems like saying one thing and doing another or being naive on purpose, and the men are still willing to step over your dead body for anything and don't give two shits if you aren't helping them get game or cash.

Fuck hormones. I wish everyone stopped aging at 11 or 12 or so. I was getting hopes then for chadding up by being ahead of most guys in puberty and other people weren't developed socially enough to become basic bitches/bastards.

Its a combination of things I guess. Media encourages narcissims and self involvement. Capitalism encourages selfishness and exploitation. Popular music encoruages promiscuity and desensitizes youth to just about everything they should be sensitive too. Modern society is a factory for creating mentally ill adult babies.

agreed,people were interested in me pre puberty,before everthing become so fucking fake

most people really get bitter as time goes by, I definitely can understand this since life basically rape us with no lube as we live and learn that this world is no joke. Kinda sad though.

However, men seem to deal with these things better so you don't see that many men throwing their frustrations at others. Women on the other hand are very agressive as they age (how can you be that upset despite living in tutorial mode?)

most of the times their frustration is basically related to being rejected by chads. Women are trash after they lose their innocence, and these days it's happening very early in their lives.

A friend told me once that 99% of girls are basic af and that the fact that I can't stand basicness is "part of the problem". Big ass talking guy never had any girls by then but could still tell easily I was incel. This was like 4-5 years ago already.

I've noticed though that over time all the people I've known, more girls than boys but plenty of boys too even incel tiers, have become more normie. No longer reasonable, shy, friendly, more so aggressive, competitive, judgy. The shit that hormones + a trash pop culture does to people. Almost all women are ruined by this alone as well as most male friends I could make - and of course, the remaining women still have other more universal problems like saying one thing and doing another or being naive on purpose, and the men are still willing to step over your dead body for anything and don't give two shits if you aren't helping them get game or cash.

Fuck hormones. I wish everyone stopped aging at 11 or 12 or so. I was getting hopes then for chadding up by being ahead of most guys in puberty and other people weren't developed socially enough to become basic bitches/bastards.
Women get absolutely ruined when they get exposed to the real world, as they can’t take the truth at all and become whores. Modern social environment doesn’t help.

Its a combination of things. Media encourages narcissims and self involvement. Capitalism encourages selfishness and exploitation. Popular music encoruages promiscuity and desensitizes youth to just about everything they should be sensitive too.
^ Sums it up really perfectly

Its a combination of things I guess. Media encourages narcissims and self involvement. Capitalism encourages selfishness and exploitation. Popular music encoruages promiscuity and desensitizes youth to just about everything they should be sensitive too. Modern society is a factory for creating mentally ill adult babies.
They're a lot nastier than manchildren.

agreed,people were interested in me pre puberty,before everthing become so fucking fake
can relate although it's also because they went through puberty and I was very early along, even before many girls.
Puberty did me much more harm than good in the end.

most people really get bitter as time goes by, I definitely can understand this since life basically rape us with no lube as we live and learn that this world is no joke. Kinda sad though.

However, men seem to deal with these things better so you don't see that many men throwing their frustrations at others. Women on the other hand are very agressive as they age (how can you be that upset despite living in tutorial mode?)

most of the times their frustration is basically related to being rejected by chads. Women are trash after they lose their innocence, and these days it's happening very early in their lives.
All very true.

Women get absolutely ruined when they get exposed to the real world, as they can’t take the truth at all and become whores. Modern social environment doesn’t help.
Seems believable.