Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women astonished that good looking men are turned off them because they come with Tyrone's kid

Rotting since 09

Rotting since 09

Recruit
★★★★
Looks like there are at least still SOME men out there with some semblance of pride lol. The 2nd one copes by saying chad's aren't her preference anyway

2fhyt

Agsusj

HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAh:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

HAHAHAHA. You should've kept your legs shut you stupid sluts. Now stay the fuck away from me. I wouldn't let you touch my cock if you paid me $1,000,000 you filthy, disgusting whores.

Single moms are the scum of the earth.

ufff lifefuel tbh

Race mixers need to be executed

Lol, do you have links to these posts or just these snapshots?

Classic Tyrone. Running away from a kid. When will sluts learn that having a kid is basically par for getting a cuck

Raising another man’s child is the most cucked thing you can do. Not all men are pathetic beta cucks so she shouldn’t be so shocked.

One of few copes we have,I'm sorry for the child but those roasties deserve their suffering.

They're mad bc mental gymnastics won't work on chad

There is some small justice in this world.

when a roastie tries to make a chad provide for her :feelskek::feelshaha:

why is she surprised, smh glad she got rejected

As a blackcel this brings me both joy and sadness

I love it how she said they have been together only for a while and yet still had a child anyway. As if having a child is similar to just buying a new car or something. Actually, most people probably buy a new car less often than modern women have babies. And then they complain about being poor. Dysgenicy will destroy the west.

Haha JFL, why doesn't she go get another Blackman to betabux for her then, answer; they won't. The ones that would are too soft in her mind as he wouldn't be a typical thug nigga.

you reap what you sow bitch

Haha JFL, why doesn't she go get another Blackman to betabux for her then, answer; they won't. The ones that would are too soft in her mind as he wouldn't be a typical thug nigga.
Black guy, betabux? What bux?

Lol these goddamn whores, nothing drops a womans smv like having a kid. It's really one of the only things that hurts a womans smv aside from that they are nearly invincible. Even still they can easily lock down some beta and get easy dick on the side.

It's no wonder I've gotten matches with singlemoms in tinder experiments. These bitches without a kid wouldn't even look my way but having a kid they gotta expand their search cause they know how much of a hit they take by having a kid.

Also these....
Single moms are the scum of the earth.
Race mixers need to be executed
Raising another man’s child is the most cucked thing you can do.

“White men aren’t even my preference...”

Oh sweetheart, he knows. We all do.

Are women actually surprised that having a kid -- especially a mulatto -- lowers their sexual market value, or are they just playing dumb?

There are so many reasons a woman with a kid is a turn-off. Men don't want to take care of someone else's spawn, and they also don't want to take another man's discarded pussy.

And as much as society tries to pretend it isn't true; there is still a bit of tribal warfare when it comes to race and sex. Especially with black guys since there is so mach taboo involved.

And a lot of crazy white sluts with daddy issues are totally into black guys; thus a Eurasian kid spells less trouble than a black/white mix.

Last edited:
the saddest part is that she is shocked that a man didnt accept her deal

One of the few times where females are hurt by their own bluepill thinking. Beautiful.

Thank you so much. This comment section is intense life fuel for me

a minor victory for frustrated white men :panties:
Although I didn't see a single comment there that was sympathetic to her and at least half of them were basically saying she is a low iq slut for having sex with black men, who as everyone knows abandons their own kids

I hate women so much. White women aren’t any more or less degenerate than other women imo.
That's true. I'm just apathetic towards ethnic women since I don't consider them my women.

LMAO. She wanted that BBC from Tyrone so much, she couldn't see it coming that he would pump and dump.

I wish only the worse for her and her mule children.

That guy sounds like a racist piece of shit. He is a cuck anyway for dating a single mom in the first place.

lol i don't get y these girls have kids? y not wait till ur ready? if u need time to get back on ur feet and ur not even married to the guy y have a kid with him? literally below 0 iq decision making.

Incels will settle for single moms with children.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back