Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women aren't submissive

Meus

Meus

God
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 13, 2021
Posts
5,563
Online
98d 3h 46m
That is a huge misconception. They ACT submissive to attract Chads. :feelshaha: In their hearts they aren't submissive, just weak, which is a difference.

I would even say that dudes are on average much more submissive than foids.

Have you ever argued with one? (Your mom, sister etc?). They are fucking impossible to defeat in an argument. They won't deviate from their fucking opinion even 1 inch. They will NEVER apologize or admit to faults. My mom has literally never in her entire fucking life admitted she isn't perfect. Can't defeat them with logic either (women not being logical is another hoax invented by them precisely for this reason).

Women are so fucking brutal at gaslighting that it can permanently fuck with your psyche. Being in a marriage is akin to being under a permanent hypnosis.

Does that sound submissive? :feelshaha: If all men realized just how unsubmissive women are, how similar they are to us in their core (desire to be in control, to dominate etc), attraction to them would be far less and foids are perfectly aware of it. :feelshaha:
 
Last edited:
Italian Incel

Italian Incel

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 4, 2021
Posts
952
Online
5d 14h 13m
true, they are submissive only with chads, not in general, if they were so submissive they won't call the cops if a incel try to do a compliment to them
 
EstoniaPill

EstoniaPill

"Price is what you pay. Value is what you get."
Joined
Aug 12, 2021
Posts
534
Online
19d 11h 18m
True! They only submit to conqueror Chads and are super resistant towards the opinions and actions of other males. In their heads the other males are trying to get something from them or overthrow their position. That's why they hate everyone other than Chad. They literally see us as enemies.
 
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
9,438
Online
110d 10h 13m
They are passive aggressive and manipulative so you are right. They also have angry outbursts and beat children.
 
Italian Incel

Italian Incel

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 4, 2021
Posts
952
Online
5d 14h 13m
EstoniaPill said:
True! They only submit to conqueror Chads and are super resistant towards the opinions and actions of other males. In their heads the other males are trying to get something from them or overthrow their position. That's why they hate everyone other than Chad. They literally see us as enemies.
they literally hate all the people short and ugly, they don't even hide the hate they feel for the uglies
 
currycel102

currycel102

currycel
Joined
Aug 13, 2021
Posts
65
Online
19h 51m
There are three tiers of power in society.

High value men
Women
Low value men

Since women and society dont even consider low value men human, society's point of reference is just between high value men and women. in that sense only women are submissive.
 
CantEscapeYourFate

CantEscapeYourFate

I'm 5'3" :(
Joined
Aug 10, 2021
Posts
73
Online
1d 29m
Females are masters of emotional manipulation. They aren't as strong or as intelligent as men are, so their nature-given weapon is the ability to decieve and trick men into giving them what they want/need to survive via emotional manipulation. Once you understand that females are human parasites, you will never be bluepilled ever again.
 
Meus

Meus

God
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 13, 2021
Posts
5,563
Online
98d 3h 46m
EstoniaPill said:
True! They only submit to conqueror Chads and are super resistant towards the opinions and actions of other males. In their heads the other males are trying to get something from them or overthrow their position. That's why they hate everyone other than Chad. They literally see us as enemies.
Foids are natural born fascists. They consider only like 10% of all men as fully human, let that sink in.

This even mirrors perfectly my observations. In school in each class there were only like 1-2 guys who were respected by foids. They treated everyone else as less than dirt.
 
Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

Suffering from Brain Damage
★★★
Joined
Sep 2, 2020
Posts
4,766
Online
98d 16h 5m
i wanna get heightmogged by foids.
 
NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Admiral
★★
Joined
Feb 13, 2021
Posts
2,645
Online
64d 6h 56m
They think they are better than unattractive men. They cannot submit to someone they perceive lower than them.
 
The kissless

The kissless

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Jul 11, 2021
Posts
387
Online
11d 16h 3m
Meus said:
That is a huge misconception. They ACT submissive to attract Chads. :feelshaha: In their hearts they aren't submissive, just weak, which is a difference.

I would even say that dudes are on average much more submissive than foids.

Have you ever argued with one? (Your mom, sister etc?). They are fucking impossible to defeat in an argument. They won't deviate from their fucking opinion even 1 inch. They will NEVER apologize or admit to faults. My mom has literally never in her entire fucking life admitted she isn't perfect. Can't defeat them with logic either (women not being logical is another hoax invented by them precisely for this reason).

Women are so fucking brutal at gaslighting that it can permanently fuck with your psyche. Being in a marriage is akin to being under a permanent hypnosis.

Does that sound submissive? :feelshaha: If all men realized just how unsubmissive women are, how similar they are to us in their core (desire to be in control, to dominate etc), attraction to them would be far less and foids are perfectly aware of it. :feelshaha:
I can't reason with my mom, which is why I hit her, in the next week my sister and brother are both leaving which means im free to beat up my mom :hax::hax::hax::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
 
Meus

Meus

God
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 13, 2021
Posts
5,563
Online
98d 3h 46m
NorthernWind said:
They think they are better than unattractive men. They cannot submit to someone they perceive lower than them.
The narcissism and solipsism of foids is fucking uncanny.

Fuck these psychopathic creatures.
 
Extra-Samsaric

Extra-Samsaric

Ascending beyond all time and space
★★
Joined
Nov 19, 2020
Posts
1,693
Online
88d 4h 36m
Foids are submissive to men in the same way children are submissive to their parents. Well disciplined children/foids are submissive, but when men make women "equal" to them, or when parents try to interact with their kids on "equal" terms as "friends," then the women/children become the dominant ones.
 
0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

I think u a fed
★★★
Joined
Mar 1, 2021
Posts
4,715
Online
39d 10h 20m
If you don't impose authority, no
 
D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
Joined
Jun 26, 2020
Posts
29,655
Online
154d 14h 8m
Meus said:
That is a huge misconception. They ACT submissive to attract Chads. :feelshaha: In their hearts they aren't submissive, just weak, which is a difference.

I would even say that dudes are on average much more submissive than foids.

Have you ever argued with one? (Your mom, sister etc?). They are fucking impossible to defeat in an argument. They won't deviate from their fucking opinion even 1 inch. They will NEVER apologize or admit to faults. My mom has literally never in her entire fucking life admitted she isn't perfect. Can't defeat them with logic either (women not being logical is another hoax invented by them precisely for this reason).

Women are so fucking brutal at gaslighting that it can permanently fuck with your psyche. Being in a marriage is akin to being under a permanent hypnosis.

Does that sound submissive? :feelshaha: If all men realized just how unsubmissive women are, how similar they are to us in their core (desire to be in control, to dominate etc), attraction to them would be far less and foids are perfectly aware of it. :feelshaha:
Extremely high IQ.

Life would be better if bluepill or even redpill ideas about women were a reality.
 
Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 26, 2018
Posts
27,847
Online
244d 9h 46m
your personality said:
Extremely high IQ.

Life would be better if bluepill or even redpill ideas about women were a reality.
How do we go about making this a reality :ping:
 
D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
Joined
Jun 26, 2020
Posts
29,655
Online
154d 14h 8m
Dregster666 said:
How do we go about making this a reality :ping:
Nothing short of bioengineering or getting rid of social media that allows orbiters and other foids to pump up the egos of foids.

It was manageable to cope before foids had white knights and emotional support for anything on speed dial with social media.
 
Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Joined
May 19, 2019
Posts
29,880
Online
116d 9h 44m
Meus said:
The narcissism and solipsism of foids is fucking uncanny.

Fuck these psychopathic creatures.
Volcel if you wouldn't
 
OwlGod

OwlGod

Immortal Prophet
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 26, 2019
Posts
8,753
Online
127d 10h 14m
you just tried to debunk well long known generally agreed upon by many because you do not understand what ,,submissive" means
read a dictionary; submissive
adjective
UK /səbˈmɪs.ɪv/ US /səbˈmɪs.ɪv/
allowing yourself to be controlled by other people:
submissive
adjective
US /səbˈmɪs·ɪv/
showing a willingness to be controlled by other people:

btw they being submissive doesn't mean that they're motionless sexdolls that won't act hysterical if something doesn't please them (which is a pathetic submissive position in itself as resorting to such acts is screaming for aid/rescue of a dominant man or an army of simps), no one said that, still the fact they're physically weaker that men already put them in a position where they're forced to comply in most cases

obviously women won't instinctively act submissive around you if you lack dominant presence or superior genes, but saying they aren't submissive solely because of this is like saying that they have lower sex drive than men just because they aren't as sexual towards unattractive men

also lol at saying they are logical, they aren't logical at all
to prove they're indeed illogical i want you to mention a single interaction with your mom or any female of your family that led to her further explaining or elaborating her questions, demands or imposed rules that doesn't include ,,just because I want", ,,because I said so" ,,because yes" I'll spare your time though and jump to say you can't and i know an argument to that is because they do not need to, but it's just a fact that they have the brain of a rodent
 
Last edited:
curryboy420

curryboy420

Admiral
★★
Joined
Jul 11, 2020
Posts
2,642
Online
33d 1h 42m
JFL at thinking foids are logical.
 
Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★
Joined
Jul 23, 2021
Posts
3,629
Online
42d 20h 11m
I just want a submissive and breedable:ahegao: foid.
 
OwlGod

OwlGod

Immortal Prophet
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 26, 2019
Posts
8,753
Online
127d 10h 14m
the foids being overly argumentive is true, but isn't a good argument or example either
they do that because they know they can, it just that we can't amplify/raise our tone when verbally dealing with them due to cucked, feminist, protective laws
also they know they can seduce or manipulate men easily so they just keep arguing, demanding, or complaining until their wants is meet, but it would be easily cut if we could impose authority, although as incels it's just a damned if you do or damned if you don't position
 
Meus

Meus

God
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 13, 2021
Posts
5,563
Online
98d 3h 46m
OwlGod said:
the foids being overly argumentive is true, but isn't a good argument or example either
they do that because they know they can, it just that we can't amplify/raise our tone when verbally dealing with them due to cucked, feminist, protective laws
also they know they can seduce or manipulate men easily so they just keep arguing, demanding, or complaining until their wants is meet, but it would be easily cut if we could impose authority, although as incels it's just a damned if you do or damned if you don't position
Fully agree with this one
 
cvh1991

cvh1991

Veteran
Joined
Dec 3, 2020
Posts
1,069
Online
4d 22h 25m
Meus said:
That is a huge misconception. They ACT submissive to attract Chads. :feelshaha: In their hearts they aren't submissive, just weak, which is a difference.

I would even say that dudes are on average much more submissive than foids.

Have you ever argued with one? (Your mom, sister etc?). They are fucking impossible to defeat in an argument. They won't deviate from their fucking opinion even 1 inch. They will NEVER apologize or admit to faults. My mom has literally never in her entire fucking life admitted she isn't perfect. Can't defeat them with logic either (women not being logical is another hoax invented by them precisely for this reason).

Women are so fucking brutal at gaslighting that it can permanently fuck with your psyche. Being in a marriage is akin to being under a permanent hypnosis.

Does that sound submissive? :feelshaha: If all men realized just how unsubmissive women are, how similar they are to us in their core (desire to be in control, to dominate etc), attraction to them would be far less and foids are perfectly aware of it. :feelshaha:
Based observation mate — I agree with your assessment, that’s been my observation too and what you describe in your mother I’ve seen my entire life in mine and my sister at that.

In the olden days of course women would be made to submit and they’d be pressured by need to pair off with a man for stability/protection, but the west is no such environment anymore so women having so much power/leverage aim very high since they can.
OwlGod said:
the foids being overly argumentive is true, but isn't a good argument or example either
they do that because they know they can, it just that we can't amplify/raise our tone when verbally dealing with them due to cucked, feminist, protective laws
also they know they can seduce or manipulate men easily so they just keep arguing, demanding, or complaining until their wants is meet, but it would be easily cut if we could impose authority, although as incels it's just a damned if you do or damned if you don't position
Right, in the west you can’t actually do anything, but they can with impunity. For example my sister started beating me with a stiletto shoe in the past. To stop this I grabbed her to just hold/restrain her so she would stop since that shit can fuck you up bad.

My mother and her at that point started screaming that this was physical abuse I was doing and they were going to call the cops on me it was surreal. I believe they pretty much represent the average when it comes to western women because that’s been my observation all my life. Spoiled, delusional, hypocrites that nobody stands up to or sets straight because you can’t as the law will not side with you, it will side with them. End of that story is I left and slept under a bridge for a couple days. Bad times mates.
NorthernWind said:
They think they are better than unattractive men. They cannot submit to someone they perceive lower than them.
Nailed it
 
Last edited:
Meus

Meus

God
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 13, 2021
Posts
5,563
Online
98d 3h 46m
cvh1991 said:
My mother and her at that point started screaming that this was physical abuse I was doing and they were going to call the cops on me it was surreal. I believe they pretty much represent the average when it comes to western women because that’s been my observation all my life. Spoiled, delusional, hypocrites that nobody stands up to or sets straight because you can’t as the law will not side with you, it will side with them. End of that story is I left and slept under a bridge for a couple days. Bad times mates.
Brutal story bro. :blackpill: Today I drink for your health. Cheers.
 
AlphaCentauri

AlphaCentauri

Zhonghua minguo wansui, zhenzheng de Zhongguo
★★
Joined
Aug 22, 2021
Posts
2,648
Online
16d 16h 11m
How did Meus @Meus get banned lol
As for the women not submisive part, yes, most of them never were throughout history - “Better to live in a desert than with a quarrelsome and nagging wife.” - Proverbs 21:19
 
Last edited:
Vrthraghna

Vrthraghna

T - ∞
★★
Joined
Jun 16, 2021
Posts
1,165
Online
19d 8h 0m
Meus said:
Have you ever argued with one? (Your mom, sister etc?)
I've had more intelligent arguments with my cat than any foid tbh
 
AlphaCentauri

AlphaCentauri

Zhonghua minguo wansui, zhenzheng de Zhongguo
★★
Joined
Aug 22, 2021
Posts
2,648
Online
16d 16h 11m
Vrthraghna said:
I've had more intelligent arguments with my cat than any foid tbh
I had once an argument with a libtard girl in my uni group about genderism and other girls immediately joined her side lmfao :feelsclown:
 
Vrthraghna

Vrthraghna

T - ∞
★★
Joined
Jun 16, 2021
Posts
1,165
Online
19d 8h 0m
AlphaCentauri said:
I had once an argument with a libtard girl in my uni group about genderism and other girls immediately joined her side lmfao :feelsclown:
Fucking degenerates. They swallow so much their brains must be entirely made up of chad's cum.
 
AlphaCentauri

AlphaCentauri

Zhonghua minguo wansui, zhenzheng de Zhongguo
★★
Joined
Aug 22, 2021
Posts
2,648
Online
16d 16h 11m
Vrthraghna said:
Fucking degenerates. They swallow so much their brains must be entirely made up of chad's cum.
The worst part is that most women as having less to no critical thinking in comparison with men are ultra pro-lgbtqifxyz. And these are the folks that have to "raise" the future generations jfl
 
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Posts
6,708
Online
203d 4h 50m
They are, but only with chad
 
AlphaCentauri

AlphaCentauri

Zhonghua minguo wansui, zhenzheng de Zhongguo
★★
Joined
Aug 22, 2021
Posts
2,648
Online
16d 16h 11m
trying to ascend said:
They are, but only with chad
Chad doesnt exist, ya know, its only in your head:feelsthink::feelsclown::bluepill:
 
cvh1991

cvh1991

Veteran
Joined
Dec 3, 2020
Posts
1,069
Online
4d 22h 25m
AlphaCentauri said:
How did Meus @Meus get banned lol
As for the women not submisive part, yes, most of them never were throughout history - “Better to live in a desert than with a quarrelsome and nagging wife.” - Proverbs 21:19
I'm not religious myself, but Islam/old school Christianity are based af when it comes to women. These days Christians in my country have largely dropped all of it though and now are "woke" and progressive/make up excuses and retcons to edit those parts of the Bible out that make women mad lol.
AlphaCentauri said:
I had once an argument with a libtard girl in my uni group about genderism and other girls immediately joined her side lmfao :feelsclown:
It'll go that way lol
 
Moody-Silver

Moody-Silver

Officer
★★
Joined
Aug 21, 2021
Posts
627
Online
29d 1h 31m
You can't defeat them because they are incapable of arguing. It is like arguing with a wall. Men invented philosophy and logic. We men argue in the goal of searching for the truth so we care more about ideas than the person holding the idea.

Women are dramatic selfish creatures. They try to centralize everything about themselves. The moment you realize that their life is like a theatre, you will stop taking them seriously and giving them a fuck so you win. Nothing makes women mad more than ignoring them. All the troubles that we have today because of simps worshiping women.

Women are submissive to things like looks, money and status. As a man, you can use such things to manipulate women and chase them to feed your desires.
 
AlphaCentauri

AlphaCentauri

Zhonghua minguo wansui, zhenzheng de Zhongguo
★★
Joined
Aug 22, 2021
Posts
2,648
Online
16d 16h 11m
cvh1991 said:
I'm not religious myself, but Islam/old school Christianity are based af when it comes to women. These days Christians in my country have largely dropped all of it though and now are "woke" and progressive/make up excuses and retcons to edit those parts of the Bible out that make women mad lol.
They are fake christians and will soon join the antichrist. Only real Christianity since 1054 is Eastern Orthodoxy.
cvh1991 said:
It'll go that way lol
It cant be any other way :feelshaha:
 
Izayacel

Izayacel

V L O V "
★★★★★
Joined
May 5, 2018
Posts
8,694
Online
27d 22h 21m
Meus said:
The narcissism and solipsism of foids is fucking uncanny.

Fuck these psychopathic creatures.
Based
 

Similar threads

Meus
Replies
25
Views
936
RandomBroCel
RandomBroCel
52baldcurryjanitor
Replies
28
Views
679
52baldcurryjanitor
52baldcurryjanitor
Meus
Replies
17
Views
466
Dotrinfobe
Dotrinfobe
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top