Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women aren't mysterious, they are just passive-aggressive

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
When women are being moody, silent, on the cusp of being bitchy, in that sort of manner, where they want YOU to figure out what the problem is, it's bluepilled as fuck to view that sort of behavior as being "mysterious."

No. That bitch is being passive-aggressive, and she needs to assert her needs, or she's bringing her entire gender, and the entire reputation of feminism down with her. Men are just rational simpletons. Stupidly rational. If you, as a man, really did something that bad, I think women would just outright yell at you, send some white knights at you, that sort of shit. BUT NO. We increasingly live in an age, where we cannot say what needs to be said IRL. It's either, one party figures EVERYTHING OUT, or I bring everything into the court of public opinion on twitter/reddit/youtube etc.

Normies complain about this a lot. Luckily for incels, we don't even get to this stage of fuckery with foids. And if you're CHAD, women suddenly know 100% how to communicate their lustful needs.

Last edited:
Good evening. I hate people with XX chromosomes :feelzez:

After you get blackpilled women don't seem as mysterious anymore.

Women are considered deep—why? Because one can never discover any bottom to them. Women are not even shallow.

They always have to twist every situation to revolve around the notion that they are biologically "valuable". They are the cup of water in the desert full of dehydrated africans. They are the gold that must be worked for and "impressed" (aka enough work to get the gold". They always have to make everything about figuring them out, this "grand puzzle". fucking psychopaths

They always have to twist every situation to revolve around the notion that they are biologically "valuable". They are the cup of water in the desert full of dehydrated africans. They are the gold that must be worked for and "impressed" (aka enough work to get the gold". They always have to make everything about figuring them out, this "grand puzzle". fucking psychopaths

If there is a God, it must be female. They have similar ways of functioning.

If there is a God, it must be female. They have similar ways of functioning.
Biblical god is a foid on steroids. "You all may as well be dead and be burned alive if you don't like me and beg for me everyday despite the fact that I will ignore everything you say". cunted

Biblical god is a foid on steroids. "You all may as well be dead and be burned alive if you don't like me and beg for me everyday despite the fact that I will ignore everything you say". cunted

Just the FUCKING DELUSION, like basking in MY presence, is FUCKING HEAVEN. I am a reward, and gatekeeper for good behavior. Foids literally act like they are Gods.

Just the FUCKING DELUSION, like basking in MY presence, is FUCKING HEAVEN. I am a reward, and gatekeeper for good behavior. Foids literally think they are Gods.
I've been thinking about shit like this for a bit, look into modeling and shit. Even the poses male models make vs female models. Seduction, etc. Foids pose in a way that tells the viewer "look at my value". Like when they slightly squint and shit. Male models usually show muscles and "strong" poses, the difference being that men too, while sometimes arrogant. Aren't as shallow and act wit the "I am a reward" lifestyle. as women do. They show strength. women just show arrogance in their posing, they don't even try to show their ass on the screen or do anything. They just stand there naked and that's enough to get the job done. Most pics of foid models show them looking down too.

I've been thinking about shit like this for a bit, look into modeling and shit. Even the poses male models make vs female models. Seduction, etc. Foids pose in a way that tells the viewer "look at my value". Like when they slightly squint and shit. Male models usually show muscles and "strong" poses, the difference being that men too, while sometimes arrogant. Aren't as shallow and act wit the "I am a reward" lifestyle. as women do. They show strength. women just show arrogance in their posing, they don't even try to show their ass on the screen or do anything. They just stand there naked and that's enough to get the job done. Most pics of foid models show them looking down too.

Physical strength and it's glamour is servile in this sphere of thought- because it's about being of use to women. "Look at my muscles, I can perform for you m'lady." Women know they are the reward. Men know they are the servants. So in this aspect, monotheistic religion is a really oppressive substitute of giving low-status incel men a similar female worshipping treadmill, that sexually partnered men have. It's similarly fucked in that by making God male, it assumes these low status men are a buncha fags.

Holes are dumb needy hypocrites.

Physical strength and it's glamour is servile in this sphere of thought- because it's about being of use to women. "Look at my muscles, I can perform for you m'lady." Women know they are the reward. Men know they are the servants. So in this aspect, monotheistic religion is a really oppressive substitute of giving low-status incel men a similar female worshipping treadmill, that sexually partnered men have. It's similarly fucked in that by making God male, it assumes these low status men are a buncha fags.
I also went through a similar thought process. But consider where we are headed as a species and our general "usefulness". Women without the help of the state would be in subservience of man. Generally (At least strong chads that can collect as many foids as they can and breed with them). While man in his current state functions to serve the woman. The woman has no means of defense against this, the only reason why they are in power and even have this, queen bee personification going for them is because man was greedy enough to let them work and have rights.
>tradcon propaganda
One could argue that men and women serve each other. Without women men would not be able to procreate, and without men women wouldn't be able to develop society and civilization, let's not even go that far. they wouldn't even be able to defend themselves, but we've not considered the fact that the only thing women bring to the table is their sexual organs. the fact that women have a more delicate sexual system is enough to make them as useful as man. Who also brings in a much needed sexual system, with strength and better logical and reasoning abilities. If we were to put the two in a hypothetical situation, where they are capable of breeding asexually. Man would outclass women in every aspect. I honestly think the mindset of 'getting fit/getting money/ getting status is just a manifestation of trying to impress foids' is cucked and ignores the fact that all of that shit is also tethered with the very idea of survival. Men are also "cocky" because they know their own strength, and know they can beat the shit out of other men (this gives them the ability to do whatever they want, build where they want etc). the whole "women will be obsolete' isn't just jargon for mgtards. It's actual reality. A day will come where the very dirt in the ground will rise against the blooming flowers and claim their freedom from the oppression of the seeds. Women will be the inferior body and stay that way once and for all. Our superior cranial capacity accompanied with our love for innovation and building comes from our lizard brain wanting to survive. All of that work our ancestors did so we may turn into the depressed, bipedal mammals we are today wasn't for some foids! It was so their cells can duplicate and keep living! Foids are just natures solution to that. We don't live for them, we live for ourselves. Procreation is just an attempt of duplication, after all.

Foids just hold the keys to our cars. They know that without them we cannot move foward. They know this and use this for their own self benefit. This puts us in an inferior position. and the retards of the roaring 20's pushed this narrative further. Because they wanted money. the flaw of man is his want for power.

Last edited:
Normies complain about this a lot. Luckily for incels, we don't even get to this stage of fuckery with foids. And if you're CHAD, women suddenly know 100% how to communicate their lustful needs.

source.gif

I also went through a similar thought process. But consider where we are headed as a species and our general "usefulness". Women without the help of the state would be in subservience of man. Generally (At least strong chads that can collect as many foids as they can and breed with them). While man in his current state functions to serve the woman. The woman has no means of defense against this, the only reason why they are in power and even have this, queen bee personification going for them is because man was greedy enough to let them work and have rights.
>tradcon propaganda
One could argue that men and women serve each other. Without women men would not be able to procreate, and without men women wouldn't be able to develop society and civilization, let's not even go that far. they wouldn't even be able to defend themselves, but we've not considered the fact that the only thing women bring to the table is their sexual organs. the fact that women have a more delicate sexual system is enough to make them as useful as man. Who also brings in a much needed sexual system, with strength and better logical and reasoning abilities. If we were to put the two in a hypothetical situation, where they are capable of breeding asexually. Man would outclass women in every aspect. I honestly think the mindset of 'getting fit/getting money/ getting status is just a manifestation of trying to impress foids' is cucked and ignores the fact that all of that shit is also tethered with the very idea of survival. Men are also "cocky" because they know their own strength, and know they can beat the shit out of other men (this gives them the ability to do whatever they want, build where they want etc). the whole "women will be obsolete' isn't just jargon for mgtards. It's actual reality. A day will come where the very dirt in the ground will rise against the blooming flowers and claim their freedom from the oppression of the seeds. Women will be the inferior body and stay that way once and for all. Our superior cranial capacity accompanied with our love for innovation and building comes from our lizard brain wanting to survive. All of that work our ancestors did so we may turn into the depressed, bipedal mammals we are today wasn't for some foids! It was so their cells can duplicate and keep living! Foids are just natures solution to that. We don't live for them, we live for ourselves. Procreation is just an attempt of duplication, after all.

Speaking of asexual breeding, it makes no sense in the future for there to even have biological sex. If babies CAN be bred in a tube, they eventually WILL be bred in a tube, separate from the primitive dice roll that is sperm, egg, and womb. Babies in the future will be genetically PRECISE, works of art. Not this "God created" mashup of crayons and clay, we call "humans" today.

I think in the future there will be fetishes, but no sex really. The idea of sex in the deep future will be solely relegated to BDSM type shit, and real biological sex would be considered uncouth and filthy. And the idea of the male body being superior- I find that questionable. Bodies at this point, are just aesthetic avatars.

Speaking of asexual breeding, it makes no sense in the future for there to even have biological sex. If babies CAN be bred in a tube, they eventually WILL be bred in a tube, separate from the primitive dice roll that is sperm, egg, and womb. Babies in the future will be genetically PRECISE, works of art. Not this "God created" mashup of crayons and clay, we call "humans" today.

I think in the future there will be fetishes, but no sex really. The idea of sex in the deep future will be solely relegated to BDSM type shit, and real biological sex would be considered uncouth and filthy. And the idea of the male body being superior- I find that questionable. Bodies at this point, are just aesthetic avatars.
Evolution is a weapon, my incel friend. It is a blind watch maker. It is the solution to our needs. If humans lived near the sea we would in due time have fins and gills and abandon our legs. We are the way we are due to environmental and systematic limitations. Asexual reproduction is simply not as efficient and adaptive as sexual reproduction when our environment dominates us. Cells needed to diversify their DNA, and increase their probability to live. We can see the manifestation of the inner workings of nature within man himself. Consider this, testosterone when aroused. Increases creativity and brain productivity. In this example this would be the car. T levels rise incredibly when competing, or even fucking LOOKING at a foid. Looking at a foid increases T levels dramatically. One could argue that we need foids. in our current limited existence. But what if we, do what our cells want to do but can't due to the restrictions of sexual reproduction. What if we eventually build machines to fill in the keys the foids have gained against us in our existential brawl? Testosterone raising machines. Where our creativity will bloom and spring us into an age of utopia? Our cells are just trying to survive. Foids as we speak are injecting testosterone just to compete in sports. Evolution changes depending on how the enviorment changes. Once we reach the age of utopia. There will be no need for foids. as there is no need for such adaptive evolution. We would be perfect already, due to our technology. The very keys will be useless. and they will sit in the dirt and turn to rust. Our cells took a sacrifice by turning sexual, they needed to adapt or die. it was never meant to be permanent or liked. In this perfect society, competition will be obsolete, it will be replaced with cooperation (Which is actually more productive and less stress inducing). Men fight and kill each other for status. for whom? Women, they are the source of all of our troubles and evil.

Our environment dominates us for now, but soon we will dominate it. And we will live how we would like to live. As bepedal mammals conquering whole worlds and stars

OP is one of the most highest IQ posters here

OP is one of the most highest IQ posters here

I'm blushing that you said that. BUT . . . we aren't exactly the brightest knobs in the kitchen. Yes, we're ugly, that's 99% of our problems, but if we just had the intellect/drive of a guy like Andrew Yang, we wouldn't be incels. If he were 20-25 IQ points lower, he'd be a poster here.

I also want to clarify, I bring Yang up, not because I think he's the highest echelon of intellect, but rather he's smart enough to escape inceldom. We aren't.

Last edited:
Evolution is a weapon, my incel friend. It is a blind watch maker. It is the solution to our needs. If humans lived near the sea we would in due time have fins and gills and abandon our legs. We are the way we are due to environmental and systematic limitations. Asexual reproduction is simply not as efficient and adaptive as sexual reproduction when our environment dominates us. Cells needed to diversify their DNA, and increase their probability to live. We can see the manifestation of the inner workings of nature within man himself. Consider this, testosterone when aroused. Increases creativity and brain productivity. In this example this would be the car. T levels rise incredibly when competing, or even fucking LOOKING at a foid. Looking at a foid increases T levels dramatically. One could argue that we need foids. in our current limited existence. But what if we, do what our cells want to do but can't due to the restrictions of sexual reproduction. What if we eventually build machines to fill in the keys the foids have gained against us in our existential brawl? Testosterone raising machines. Where our creativity will bloom and spring us into an age of utopia? Our cells are just trying to survive. Foids as we speak are injecting testosterone just to compete in sports. Evolution changes depending on how the enviorment changes. Once we reach the age of utopia. There will be no need for foids. as there is no need for such adaptive evolution. We would be perfect already, due to our technology. The very keys will be useless. and they will sit in the dirt and turn to rust. Our cells took a sacrifice by turning sexual, they needed to adapt or die. it was never meant to be permanent or liked. In this perfect society, competition will be obsolete, it will be replaced with cooperation (Which is actually more productive and less stress inducing). Men fight and kill each other for status. for whom? Women, they are the source of all of our troubles and evil.

Our environment dominates us for now, but soon we will dominate it. And we will live how we would like to live. As bepedal mammals conquering whole worlds and stars
Very high IQ writeup

Very high IQ writeup
Not even man, I am very low iQ but it's just what everything is leading too. Man is not only a semen bank, like how women are human incubators. Men are innovative, and want to create. Something women actually lack in comparison to men. To women being smart is actually a disadvantage. That's why they are attractive to dark triad, narcissistic traits. Not just strength. If it was up to a foids natural instincts we would just be cavemen living it by. Men on the other-hand intrinsically want to evolve to utopia

Not even man, I am very low iQ but it's just what everything is leading too. Man is not only a semen bank, like how women are human incubators. Men are innovative, and want to create. Something women actually lack in comparison to men. To women being smart is actually a disadvantage. That's why they are attractive to dark triad, narcissistic traits. Not just strength. If it was up to a foids natural instincts we would just be cavemen living it by. Men on the other-hand intrinsically want to evolve to utopia

I couldn't agree more. Women deep in their heart-of-hearts probably hate the idea of utopia. Yes, it sounds good on paper. But that would mean a world of no worship. No VAG worship. That sounds like a foid's idea of Hell.