Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Women aren't interested in money

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
The general thinking is that foids want men with money, cars, a big house, etc. I think that's not true or at least not entirely. Sure, foids are shallow and materialistic whores and they love money, they're after guys with money but that's not what they want. Not even actual prostitutes. What foids want and have always wanted is Chad. Any foid would be willing to live in a shack under a bridge if it meant to be fucked by a an attractive man daily. Society is scamming millions of ugly men into thinking that if they work hard, if they make money, women will be attracted to them, either because women will be attracted to their intelligence and ability to succeed or simply cause they want a provider. Neither it's true. In the end, looks always overpower status. An ugly man will never be able to make a woman desire him, regardless if he's rich or not.

EC5Me wXkAAj8k5

Once again, looks are everything

women are interested in my penis (by force) in victoria 2: a house divided

Theres a study on the wiki suggesting that foids actually value personality more than money in a relationship, so you can tell how little money matters. If she brings up money she considers you an atm not a human being. Only chads are actual humans to foids

It goes against all logic but what you say is true. You would think that women lust after the biggest provider but no. The current environment allows them to look for traits desirable in the prehistoric era.

The only thing which a hole desires is Chad's dick.

The general thinking is that foids want men with money, cars, a big house, etc. I think that's not true or at least not entirely. Sure, foids are shallow and materialistic whores and they love money, they're after guys with money but that's not what they want. Not even actual prostitutes. What foids want and have always wanted is Chad. Any foid would be willing to live in a shack under a bridge if it meant to be fucked by a an attractive man daily. Society is scamming millions of ugly men into thinking that if they work hard, if they make money, women will be attracted to them, either because women will be attracted to their intelligence and ability to succeed or simply cause they want a provider. Neither it's true. In the end, looks always overpower status. An ugly man will never be able to make a woman desire him, regardless if he's rich or not.

View attachment 230089
They take simps money and fuck Chad

I am convinced that is why so many curries in India work with their wives. If you watch her 247 she cant cheat

The general thinking is that foids want men with money, cars, a big house, etc.
I think that's not true or at least not entirely.
Sure, foids are shallow and materialistic whores and they love money, they're after guys with money but that's not what they want.
Not even actual prostitutes.
What foids want and have always wanted is Chad.
It's a false dichotomy. Foids want money and Chad. They tend to pursue both.

Any foid would be willing to live in a shack under a bridge if it meant to be fucked by a an attractive man daily.
I don't agree with you, mostly because most foids think they could get fucked by attractive men daily AND live in a nice place, so they're not wiling to settle.

It goes against all logic but what you say is true. You would think that women lust after the biggest provider but no. The current environment allows them to look for traits desirable in the prehistoric era.
Yeah except they didn't want a chad primarily for his face but for his might at reppeling other men that would rape her. The heightpill appeared there and remained after many centuries. But now face is a little more important because the offspring factor is more urgent than violence.

It's a false dichotomy. Foids want money and Chad. They tend to pursue both.

I don't agree with you, mostly because most foids think they could get fucked by attractive men daily AND live in a nice place, so they're not wiling to settle.
I mean yea foids want money but I think their primitive insctics make them desire good looking men more even if they're poor. Like if a woman is married to a rich guy, she'd fuck the gardener if he's good looking.

They can pump and dump chads like that, but not LTR if she's also poor.

Its all about that

Money can get a foid to tolerate you and maybe fuck you, but she will never love you
This. a foid will never lust over you like she did with chad in her prime. Having money as an unattractive male may get you a used up hole, although she see’s you as the stable beta who can provide a nice life for her. once she’s been pump n’ dumped by every chad in her area, now it’s gonna get even worse when foids who are in their early 20’s now and want to settle down with that beta provider who have multiple options via online dating apps and social media.

I agree wealthmaxxing is legit for ugly men to cope with, although don’t get your expectations about “women will want you now” no they only care about what you can provide them for with after chad won’t commit to her ugly ass.

This. a foid will never lust over you like she did with chad in her prime. Having money as an unattractive male may get you a used up hole, although she see’s you as the stable beta who can provide a nice life for her. once she’s been pump n’ dumped by every chad in her area, now it’s gonna get even worse when foids who are in their early 20’s now and want to settle down with that beta provider who have multiple options via online dating apps and social media.

I agree wealthmaxxing is legit for ugly men to cope with, although don’t get your expectations about “women will want you now” no they only care about what you can provide them for with after chad won’t commit to her ugly ass.
Wealthmaxing for women should only be done to fuck. Thinking they care about you is a trap to more resource extraction. It's best to stick with whores so you know what you're getting into.

View attachment 230089
Of course, they want materialism and a pretty face to look at, it is predictable. This is why Fertility rates are steadily declining in the west and is being masked by immigration. Not like I give a shit, because it is a sign of (((them))) winning against the normies.

Theres a study on the wiki suggesting that foids actually value personality more than money in a relationship, so you can tell how little money matters. If she brings up money she considers you an atm not a human being. Only chads are actual humans to foids
how the hell can they truly measure if personality means more than money?

I mean, looks are obviously number 1, but does personality actually mean something to these golddigging whores?

Money does help. What they really want is a Chad with money

@manicel we here have the saying "billetera mata galan" (in english wallet kills chad) its also a form to bluepill ugly males what do u think bro...

also is said and was invented by ugly males like coco sily

0000364831.jpg

@manicel we here have the saying "billetera mata galan" (in english wallet kills chad) its also a form to bluepill ugly males what do u think bro...

also is said and was invented by ugly males like coco sily

0000364831.jpg
Is a retarded phrase, basically means just be a betabuxx bro, and coco silly is a braindead faggot