Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women aren't honest about their nature because they're deathly afraid of men

Hlewagaz95

Hlewagaz95

Greycel
Might be an obvious point many of you have thought about before, but I felt like getting my thoughts down

It has always been bizarre to me how women absolutely refuse to admit what they're attracted to in terms of looks, personality, status etc. as well as general truths about how they work. Getting a woman to openly admit that she's attracted to money, aggressive men and high-status men seems impossible in most cases. What's even stranger is that even in anonymous online forums they keep a lid on the truth like their life depends on it - and maybe that's because it does.

When I first started thinking about the reason behind it, I chalked it up to women's inherent conformism. Women in our ancestral past who expressed unpopular opinions risked being ostracized from their tribes and they obviously couldn't survive alone. But I think there might be an even more violent aspect to this. Women who were open about their preferences in historic times ran the risk of getting clubbed to death by a ticked off cave-cel. Had Ugga said "Me like man with big member and many mammoth hides, me like men like Ugghad, me no like men like you with no mammoth hide" to Ugg and caught him in a bad mood, it could have been over for her.

So women have evolved to keep the truth about their nature under wraps at all cost because they are always physically at the mercy of men, they don't tell you the truth because deep down, they're afraid of you.

well they are the weaker sex so its understandable they would be dishonest at times, its just logical from a evolutionary survival standpoint.

No.

They aren't honest about their nature because they're sociopaths.
Also:

"cave-cel"
:lul:

High IQ post
giphy.gif

Women are not quiet about their desires because they are afraid. They are careful because it makes them morally superior. If women openly admitted what they are in for which rich dude would say: "Hey, she just wants my money and status...I'll mary her!" If they are quite and say: "I love you for your character" they can exploit more efficiently.

Me no like man with small bone length, me no like man with no fur on head

Chadunga gets in all the bitch’s caves.

this thread is lowkey hilarious

Women are blackpilled from a young age. Only cucks believe in fairytales.

"deathly afraid" depends on the race of the women / Attractive/ SemiAttractive/Average black women are aggressive / masculine

cope, what the fuck do they have to be afraid of

no man, unless completely mentally unhinged and/or drunk/on drugs will rape/harm them, and even if he does, he'll be hunted down by cops, put in jail, and guess what they'll do to him in jail? oh boy.

They aren't honest because they literally don't know what they want.
Since women really aren't as objectively analytical as men (since their nature is socially and subjectively focused), they don't/can't really form a coherent set of "wants" towards the partner. They will usually be implanted some shallow set of qualities the man must have by society. That's why you see sloots saying they want a gentle, smart man and train their male children to be nice, kind and betaesque to women- they are influenced by society to do this, they don't really think or believe it.

At the same time, they'd be ready to drop their entire family if a +9/10 chad as much as acknowledges them- they are just dishonest to themselves about their ideals and the animal can easily take over since it's not suppressed by genuine beliefs, like in men. This is also why they get defensive when outed out- they don't realize what they're doing. Honestly, they are children and should be treated as children.