Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Women Aren’t Comrades And Only Respond to Power

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★★
I’ve noticed the older foids are a lot less arugmentitive with me than the younger foids at work. Sometimes I’ve tried to be just normal friendly joking with them and they get more aggressive and angry towards me while the older ones will just interpret it as a a a standalone joke. Now bunch of soys would say that’s because I’m invading their space or that they don’t like me (forcing anyone they give this advice to, to mind read). I view it as because you view a foids as somebody who could be reasoned or break down situations, or understand themes or words being said; they see you as weaker. Yea, women get beat up by Tyrone, and they prefer it . Talking to women is absulty fucking retarted, especially if it in a way where you are viewed as “equals”. You have absolutes no power at that point. Most everything after that will be arguing over classifications of things

Title is true 100%

Younger women are more pampered and raised as spoiled little bitches, thus they are unapologetic entitled whores and have no shame.

the only thing women understand is violence

Title is true 100%

Younger women are more pampered and raised as spoiled little bitches, thus they are unapologetic entitled whores and have no shame.
What do you think it was that conditioned us nowadays to view women as capable of conversations? Do you think it was faggytv or Disney movies?

What do you think it was that conditioned us nowadays to view women as capable of conversations? Do you think it was faggytv or Disney movies?
Entire media is bluepilling us since birth. Teachers and parents also. I just watched Tobey Maguire s Spiderman few days ago. He was in love with Mary Jane since 4yo, she doesnt sees him at all while fucking every other guy. Then he spews some cheesy bullshit and she instantly falls for him. It took him entire his lifetime of simping for her to notice him but his simping payed off. We are being brainwashed into giving girls special treatment and that they are creatures that cant do harm.

Women are meant tor reproduce and take care of the sick ones of the tribe while the man does everything else. I don't know why society forgot about these simple rules.