Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "women aren't a visual species like men are lol pass the soy tyrone"

Mickeyonacid

Mickeyonacid

I'm killing myself on 1/25/2019. Hold me to this.
★★★★
Women are only "less visual" in a very misleading and pragmatic way. She might give an average looking guy "a chance" when she's ready for something long-term (if he has sufficient funds), but her "interest" is of the settling kind. Female settling is the dirty little secret behind high divorce rates, cheating, sexless marriages, neurotic/demanding female behavior, unstable relationships, game playing, etc. If you're not "good enough" for "just sex" then she can't be trusted for anything long-term.
I hate when people say women aren't a visual species it's so fucking stupid, especially when they try to twist reality and gain the audacity to say that MEN care more about looks. It's fucking bullshit

I think most people know women are vain but probably won’t admit it. Why else should men put in all the work while all she has to do is just EXIST?

the "females are less visual" thing makes literally ZERO sense evolutionarily and is just "women are wonderful" bullshit.

the "females are less visual" thing makes literally ZERO sense evolutionarily and is just "women are wonderful" bullshit.
"Women are the ones who get pregnant, so they care less about genetics!" - Normtard logic.

It's like a chad who gets to fuck all the stacys, then settles down with an average looking foid who pays his bills and lets him cheat on her.
If you're not "good enough" for "just sex" then she can't be trusted for anything long-term.
High iq.

LOL wymen aren't visual even though they spend an hour getting ready everyday and get the majority of plastic surgery