Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are WAY more delusional over their appearance than men are. The Jew media lies

B

bcroger

Commander
★★
I work for a government office in a small city right outside of Dallas Texas(deep south). My workplace is filled with morbidly obese and obese government employees. Mostly black and hispanic women. Could well be the fattest and quite possibly the ugliest place on planet earth. Yet a lot of these pigs believe that they are beautiful. For example, this ugly, obese, Mexican dwarf at work dresses nicely, uses Botox, dances on the weekends and talks in a "sexy" way. She hits on high value men.

Another is an obese 60-year-old obese Mexican who called herself a "cougar." srs.

The day 40+ year old, clinically obese men believe that they are beautiful, is the day pigs fly. It will never happen. Some obese middle aged guy would not even bother hitting on an attractive 20 something year old because they know the answer will always be no.

I work for a government office in a small city right outside of Dallas Texas(deep south). My workplace is filled with morbidly obese and obese government employees. Mostly black and hispanic women. Could well be the fattest and quite possibly the ugliest place on planet earth.
I've just felt an insane deja vu

I hope these pigs drown in shit tbh :feelsdevil:

They receive approval so they act like this, confidence is a result of external approval

They receive approval so they act like this, confidence is a result of external approval
Every "woman" (and person who identifies as a woman) is considered attractive these days. No matter how fat and ugly they are. No questions. That said, almost all men are ugly, creeps unlike they have a 6-pack, have a nice jaw, are at least 5'10" and have full set of hair.

Its 2024. Remember? Big is beautiful and healthy at any size.
Obesity-in-adult-populations-by-race-and-sex.png

I work for a government office in a small city right outside of Dallas Texas
Hey I drove by Texas on the way to Nebraska. You ever been to Dalhart?

BUT TEXAS IS LEL BASED

I work for a government office in a small city right outside of Dallas Texas(deep south). My workplace is filled with morbidly obese and obese government employees. Mostly black and hispanic women. Could well be the fattest and quite possibly the ugliest place on planet earth. Yet a lot of these pigs believe that they are beautiful. For example, this ugly, obese, Mexican dwarf at work dresses nicely, uses Botox, dances on the weekends and talks in a "sexy" way. She hits on high value men.

Another is an obese 60-year-old obese Mexican who called herself a "cougar." srs.

The day 40+ year old, clinically obese men believe that they are beautiful, is the day pigs fly. It will never happen. Some obese middle aged guy would not even bother hitting on an attractive 20 something year old because they know the answer will always be no.
I’ve heard you say this same exact story many times, no need to repeat but keep us updated. I’ve been around these types myself too being in CA.

They always cause so much drama cant shut up bully all the non nts for the sake of it and get a new edgar/tyrone or edgarone boyfriend every month.

beginning of the post made me laugh a bunch for some reason

My workplace is filled with morbidly obese and obese government employees. Mostly black and hispanic women. Could well be the fattest and quite possibly the ugliest place on planet earth.

Wtf. I’d kill myself

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back