Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Women are turning gay rather than settle for their looksmatch.

And yet males are forced to work in this gymnofaggocentric soycetiy

Lesbian = Chadsexual

i hate dykes

So you mean she went Chad-only?

when women say "I wouldn't have sex with you if you were the last guy on earth" they really mean it

It's mostly Chadsexuality, they're taking a brief respite from men for virtue signalling points, the fact that it's probably even more tutorial mode easy to get some degenerate dyke, and because they can now play the "bigot" card on any poor sub 6 that asks her out and dares to question the absurdity of lesbianism. :feelsclown:

when women say "I wouldn't have sex with you if you were the last guy on earth" they really mean it
Then kill them on the spot.

The average white toilet would rather breed with dogs than with us.

It's mostly Chadsexuality, they're taking a brief respite from men for virtue signalling points, the fact that it's probably even more tutorial mode easy to get some degenerate dyke, and because they can now play the "bigot" card on any poor sub 6 that asks her out and dares to question the absurdity of lesbianism. :feelsclown:
Yeah

Pretty sure they pull some random chad from tinder to get their unsatisfied urges fixed :foidSoy:

Screenshot 16

Lol at their ipds

Women are revolted by any man under 6’0”, but will then fuck some 5’1” fat bull dyke.

Women have infinite SMV, even to other women.

they have dogs for teehee fucks and le warm company
artificial insemination to reproduce (chad sperm)
tinder for chad threesomes

i sometimes wonder why consciousness in general is still a thing. i dont need mine anymore