Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women are truly stupid

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
They honestly think guys with beards like this have chiseled jaws, whenever I see a guy with any type of beard, I know for a fact that 9/10 they are hiding neckfat and a double chin

480046602.jpg

If only, OP, I think women can spot the weak cheeks.

They honestly think guys with beards like this have chiseled jaws, whenever I see a guy with any type of beard, I know for a fact that 9/10 they are hiding neckfat and a double chin

480046602.jpg
Drake has subhuman jewcel genetics, nct potatoface but still looks good somehow

tbh after a lifetime of weak jawline, I'm growing a beard out so it looks like I have a jawline.

I don't give a fuck if that makes me a liar. If I ascend because women are dumb and some girl thinks I'm hiding a brad pitt jawline under my beard, then that's her stupid ass fault.

now just have to deal with the fact I have shitty beard genetics too

tbh after a lifetime of weak jawline, I'm growing a beard out so it looks like I have a jawline.

I don't give a fuck if that makes me a liar. If I ascend because women are dumb and some girl thinks I'm hiding a brad pitt jawline under my beard, then that's her stupid ass fault.

now just have to deal with the fact I have shitty beard genetics too
you should use their stupidity against them

Lmao nigga fraudin that shit hard af

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back