Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women are truly garbage

Animas

Animas

This isn't even my final form
★★★★★
They’re ungrateful, sloppy and shallow. They’ll use you like a rag, contributing nothing in return, so you can father and pay for their children. They’ll stay with you just enough so that you’re stuck with kids and then will leave for the chads that they KNOW would never support them because those chads don’t need to be cucked for women to love them - women want them for their looks and not their money

women are shallower than men and have no sense of HONOR. They contribute nothing and expect everything in return. They take and take with no remorse. Even if they love you it will always be for shallow reasons. If only more men could wake up to the truth and stop giving them everything they demand

K2 IQ post, agreed completely

I don't even understand what "shallow" means anymore.
Relationships are about sex/reproduction and exchange of resources. In the case of men it only about sex/reproduction, for women it's also about resource extraction since they are biologically inferior both intellectually and physically. But most women can't get long term access to high quality male both in terms of resources and genes (because they are low value themselves), therefore to get what they are biologically designed to want they will engage in cheating/cuckholdry.
Are we less "shallow" because we are biologically designed to value women only in terms of reproductive quality and not as resource providers.
Morality it self is only the fear of the consequences of your actions and since women face very little to no consequences for their behaviour, why should they act "morally" or in a non "shallow" way.

Relationships are about sex/reproduction and exchange of resources. In the case of men it only about sex/reproduction, for women it's also about resource extraction since they are biologically inferior both intellectually and physically. But most women can't get long term access to high quality male both in terms of resources and genes (because they are low value themselves), therefore to get what they are biologically designed to want they will engage in cheating/cuckholdry.
Are we less "shallow" because we are biologically designed to value women only in terms of reproductive quality and not as resource providers.
Morality it self is only the fear of the consequences of your actions and since women face very little to no consequences for their behaviour, why should they act "morally" or in a non "shallow" way.
Good post

They’re ungrateful, sloppy and shallow. They’ll use you like a rag, contributing nothing in return, so you can father and pay for their children. They’ll stay with you just enough so that you’re stuck with kids and then will leave for the chads that they KNOW would never support them because those chads don’t need to be cucked for women to love them - women want them for their looks and not their money

women are shallower than men and have no sense of HONOR. They contribute nothing and expect everything in return. They take and take with no remorse. Even if they love you it will always be for shallow reasons. If only more men could wake up to the truth and stop giving them everything they demand

I agree, I do feel that men have a greater sense of Honor than women though in their duty to wife and family, they go out to war and die, they slave all day for them. I agree for both sexes it’s a shallow want since men care about looks too, but i feel that women really lack the sense of honor that many men have, in that some men will stay w the women regardless of how much they have to give or if they lose attraction, i like we’re more rational and can think more beyond our feelings than women can who allow their feelings to take over and have no shame or remorse. I agree both sexes have this, but more often i see ungrateful and shameful women than men. I say this also because the stats show 80% of divorces are instigated by women. If hypergamy gave us the advantage would we do the same? Maybe, I can’t be sure that we would not