Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are to blame for the overworking crisis in Japan

four1298

four1298

Greycel
Men work hard to attract women with money. If it weren't for women, there'd be a shorter work week or less hours for everyone. Even women don't need to work. Women work for fun. Their jobs are easy with air conditioning while men have to work in the sun or compete against an Indian or other sort of immigrant. There's no argument that there can't be homeless families. It's somehow considered even bad in edgy sites like Jim's to have homeless families. Standards are too high. Women want too much. Women waste $18k a year. https://nypost.com/2019/05/02/americans-waste-18k-on-non-essential-expenses-a-year/

Foids ruin everything

Men work hard to attract women with money. If it weren't for women, there'd be a shorter work week or less hours for everyone. Even women don't need to work. Women work for fun. Their jobs are easy with air conditioning while men have to work in the sun or compete against an Indian or other sort of immigrant. There's no argument that there can't be homeless families. It's somehow considered even bad in edgy sites like Jim's to have homeless families. Standards are too high. Women want too much. Women waste $18k a year. https://nypost.com/2019/05/02/americans-waste-18k-on-non-essential-expenses-a-year/
I never thought about but it make sense I knew joining here makes me learn new perspectives

what even is this thread jfl, just spewing out random jargon that doesn't even have to do with the title
could make a thread on this if you're interested in why japs like working so much :feelshehe:
main-qimg-437e79235b5c549a16888c5010a2482a

People of today live like kings of the past. In biblical times people lived in tents. It's like today's homelessness except back then they still made babies.

Took me too long to realize that the reason why Asians work so hard as because of women

The entire history of humankind is men doing the heavy lifting and difficult tasks in order to impress foids, and foids couldn't care less...