Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women are the ultimate normies FUCK GYNOCENTRISM

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
One of the reasons I despise women so much is because if you think about it they're the ultimate normies. (Normies being those who reject independence and rely solely on what the group thinks.) There is no independent thought or opinion from women outside of thought driven by their estrogen. Their ideas never go past themselves or those that they're involved with. Women are completely self centered. Worst of all is that they're slaves to their emotions. Women will always follow their emotions even if their emotions lead them to spout blatant lies.

Unlike with men you cannot even hope to correct a woman's lies. If you do so then you'll be socially punished. Women are this unquestionable monolith due to the sexual power they hold over men.

it's like we live in a society where clowns rule and you're not allowed to say anything about them

it's like we live in a society where clowns rule and you're not allowed to say anything about them
if only
Dc Comics Joker GIF by Max

True, and the amount of women who actually can't think for themselves is alarming all of them regurgitate the same shit that was said to them by other foids

One of the reasons I despise women so much is because if you think about it they're the ultimate normies. (Normies being those who reject independence and rely solely on what the group thinks.) There is no independent thought or opinion from women outside of thought driven by their estrogen. Their ideas never go past themselves or those that they're involved with. Women are completely self centered. Worst of all is that they're slaves to their emotions. Women will always follow their emotions even if their emotions lead them to spout blatant lies.
100% true. Women also usually never have hobbies that interest themselves and just go along with what the female hive mind likes at the moment. They also seek social approval like crazy (I know normie men do too, but it’s just insane with women.
Unlike with men you cannot even hope to correct a woman's lies. If you do so then you'll be socially punished. Women are this unquestionable monolith due to the sexual power they hold over men.
Yep. Many times when my mother was blatantly wrong about something, you still can’t talk her out of it.
Yep. Many times when I was in school, the favoritism females got was insane. They could be late to class, forget something, and goof around without punishment. One time, a female classmate forgot something and had to go get it. She was not penalized. In the same class with the same teacher, I forgot one binder, and asked to go get it. The teacher let me, but penalized my grade 10 fucking points for it. I was never late to class once. This girl was late to class often and was let go

100% true. Women also usually never have hobbies that interest themselves and just go along with what the female hive mind likes at the moment. They also seek social approval like crazy (I know normie men do too, but it’s just insane with women.

Yep. Many times when my mother was blatantly wrong about something, you still can’t talk her out of it.

Yep. Many times when I was in school, the favoritism females got was insane. They could be late to class, forget something, and goof around without punishment. One time, a female classmate forgot something and had to go get it. She was not penalized. In the same class with the same teacher, I forgot one binder, and asked to go get it. The teacher let me, but penalized my grade 10 fucking points for it. I was never late to class once. This girl was late to class often and was let go
I hope that one day these fucking simp teachers face punishment for their gynocentrism. I'm not suggesting anything illegal but it's pure rage fuel how openly they're allowed to discriminate and show favoritism. What a cucked society we live in.

Women's hobby is getting attention. It does interest themselves. That's all they're thinking about. As men we can enjoy doing things by ourselves because we find them fun. Women's idea of fun is getting attention from others.

Pussy power rules the world. Men worship that hole between a foids legs. You're right that even challenging a foid with their ridiculous ideas is social suicide.

Yeah females are completely untrustworthy and unreasonable. They will go against obvious truth and logic and will rather gaslight and lie to you till the day you drop dead.

No one in their right mind should ever take foids seriously.

Females are just fuckmeats man I don't see any point to having them as a companion

:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

The worst variant of foid is the "femcel" archetype. They don't even live up to their name and most of them aren't even virgins. Which is a very common incel trait. Now, thankfully this forum is a male heterosexual only board so any whore who tries to conquer this place will be purged into the abyss.

The worst variant of foid is the "femcel" archetype. They don't even live up to their name and most of them aren't even virgins. Which is a very common incel trait. Now, thankfully this forum is a male heterosexual only board so any whore who tries to conquer this place will be purged into the abyss.
Thankfully