Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women are the true subhumans

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
If man is the standard for a human being, then women in every aspect are subpar to us. They're not as intelligent, all inventions were made by men, they're much weaker than us, they're irrational, emotional, get periods every month, incapable of controlling their hormones, They're athletically inferior in every regard. Imagine if this world had to have been built by women? We'd be in ruins.

Remember when women bragged that a bridge was built by a team of all women engineers and then it collapsed the very next week? That's a metaphor for the whole world.

I've been doing a thing for the last few months, when I go out and see women in the street i ask myself: if the genders were swapped, would she be an incel/truecel?

Easily 80% of the time the answer is yes. Women are incel factories
Remember when women bragged that a bridge was built by a team of all women engineers and then it collapsed the very next week? That's a metaphor for the whole world.
Name of the bridge?

If man is the standard for a human being, then women in every aspect are subpar to us. They're not as intelligent, all inventions were made by men, they're much weaker than us, they're irrational, emotional, get periods every month, incapable of controlling their hormones, They're athletically inferior in every regard. Imagine if this world had to have been built by women? We'd be in ruins.

Name of the bridge?
Couldn't find a decent article unsurprisingly

Couldn't find a decent article unsurprisingly

On March 15, 2018, a 175-foot-long (53 m), recently-constructed section of the FIU-Sweetwater UniversityCity pedestrian bridge collapsed onto the Tamiami Trail (U.S. Route 41), resulting in six deaths, eight injuries, and eight vehicles being crushed underneath

People died because women wanted to larp as men :feelsseriously:

they do

that's why they weren't allowed to have the same rights as men did back in the day

Females in every animal species are actually naturally uglier and less capable. Lions, peacocks, turtles, various fish, birds, are all more ornate and colourful when male. If human foids couldn't wear makeup you'd be repulsed at how subhuman 99 percent of them are. Men actually have naturally longer eyelashes, thicker brows, less prone to skin damage from uv rays, etc. The only saving grace for women is the fact that eggs are short in supply.

Women don’t even have souls

I've been doing a thing for the last few months, when I go out and see women in the street i ask myself: if the genders were swapped, would she be an incel/truecel?

Easily 80% of the time the answer is yes. Women are incel factories

Name of the bridge?
I made a thread on a similar idea a while ago but I just got called homosexual for it. Very brutal.

I made a thread on a similar idea a while ago but I just got called homosexual for it. Very brutal.
lmao foid worship

But really look how many foids have weak lower thirds, shitty eye areas, thin hair (somehow), asymmetrical faces, shit bodies (fridges and v tapers), are overweight as fuck, some have freakish heights

Obviously I still would fuck most women regardless of those imperfections but jfl at denying that they have bad genetics or look like shit. They wouldn't stand a chance as a man

JFL This is why I'm nervous about surgerymaxxing because I know that if I end up with a foid know nothing "doctor" she'll fuck it up. Because equality inkler :soy:

Don't forget women are crap at all sports as well

Females are only valued because they can birth children.

I hate women but I feel bad about myself for hating women

On March 15, 2018, a 175-foot-long (53 m), recently-constructed section of the FIU-Sweetwater UniversityCity pedestrian bridge collapsed onto the Tamiami Trail (U.S. Route 41), resulting in six deaths, eight injuries, and eight vehicles being crushed underneath

People died because women wanted to larp as men :feelsseriously:
And no body cared and then it was silenced because woman can literally kill people and society will still adore them, behavior programmed by evolution and biology, most humans do not have free will.

Females in every animal species are actually naturally uglier and less capable. Lions, peacocks, turtles, various fish, birds, are all more ornate and colourful when male. If human foids couldn't wear makeup you'd be repulsed at how subhuman 99 percent of them are. Men actually have naturally longer eyelashes, thicker brows, less prone to skin damage from uv rays, etc. The only saving grace for women is the fact that eggs are short in supply.
And no body cared and then it was silenced because woman can literally kill people and society will still adore them, behavior programmed by evolution and biology, most humans do not have free will.

Women are incel factories

I hate women but I feel bad about myself for hating women
Society programming. You have every right to hate women. Remember that