Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women are the selectors in our current society, which means they bare more responsibility.

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Women are basically nature in today’s world, because nature is what selects, and women do the selecting. I feel that this is the main reason why women are to hold more of the blame for the relationship between men and women being so bad in today’s western society.

You see, back before women had equals rights as men, they did not have the ability to freely select the male they wanted, they were usually married off to a man by their fathers, so I would say that men were actually “nature” in those times, as nature is what selects. So men did indeed hold more responsibility back then and civilization was a lot more civil and worked better back then. But now that women have been doing most of the selecting for the past multiple decades, everything has gotten progressively worse.

For instance, if women truly didn’t like something like “toxic masculinity”, they easily could not select men who showed those toxic traits, but they still do. They still give those men sexual validation and reproduce with them. The truth is women love toxic masculinity, which is why their words and actions don’t line up. If women really saw toxic masculinity as a problem, they could get men to stop exhibiting those traits in under a month by simply shaming the behavior and not selecting those men, but they don’t do that.

Women bare more responsibility as they are the selectors now, and looking at the state of the relationship between men and women you can easily tell they are doing a bad job.

Last edited:
Women are basically nature in today’s world, because nature is what selects
cucked jordan peterson reasoning tbh.

Foids bare no responsibility thanks to those cucked men and foids army of simps.
Jfl. You confused what I’m saying. I’m saying foids SHOULD be the ones to bare more responsibility in today society given our current circumstances, and I’m pointing out they are doing a shit job at it.

Foids should be held accountable for everything wrong with the world because it's their fault. The men in charge are there because of foids. Ain't no incels running the world.

Foids should be held accountable for everything wrong with the world because it's their fault. The men in charge are there because of foids. Ain't no incels running the world.
Agreed except cucked men of the past whi gave them equal rights.

I disagree with the thread

It’s the truth, whether you like it or not. Btw, it’s actually cucked men’s fault for giving them that power to be the selectors
Defining nature as that which selects is retarded, that's my point.

The physical (and maybe the mental) world.
Yeah and in this physical fucking soyciety, women select men. Idk where we disagree in terms of the point in my post....

Yeah and in this physical fucking soyciety, women select men. Idk where we disagree in terms of the point in my post....
calling women nature is Jordan Peterson cucksplanation (yeah I dont like him). Everything in the situation is nature, not just the women, what she selects is nature, what she doesn't is also nature. Just pointing to the woman and giving her the status of nature itself is soy talking point.

Foids want all the power and freedom without any responsibility, which is the definition of tyranny.