Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women are the root of Chad violence

mikepence

mikepence

Major
★★
A big reason why women have a lower rate of violence than men(besides their lack of physical strength and cowardice) is the ability to hire a short term hitman for free at any moment. At school, when females decided that we were too ugly or socially stunted to partake in society, they signaled to chad(and occasionally some other guys trying to climb the hierarchy) that we were a problem. Chad would respond by enforcing exclusionary measures to keep us from interacting with holes. This could be verbal /emotional attacks or physical chad violence against us(while ogrecels could escape somewhat, they were still low-key shadowbanned from society).

Women are the "root of all evil." They are a major factor behind most of the war, conflicts, economic pressures, and basically many of the world's problems due to their gatekeeping role in sex. And we lack the genetics to make the cut, making us worthless in their eyes. In fact, I believe that women would have massive orgasms if they were to watch a chad anally rape or even kill an incel. They are basically our natural enemies and we must hate them as such.

think about all the kings and rulers in the past who were tricked into sending millions of men to their deaths by their wives the night before just so they could have some sex

think about all the kings and rulers in the past who were tricked into sending millions of men to their deaths by their wives the night before just so they could have some sex
Literally happened in the Trojan war

:heybby::feelsokman: right on the money

It's unbelievable. And women talk about "toxic masculinity," YOU'RE THE ONES PROMOTING IT. Women promote macho behavior in Chad at the expense of incels all the time.
High iq thread

Here's some low IQ concept art to go with it

Attachments

• ouch.png
    ouch.png
    37.5 KB · Views: 92
Literally happened in the Trojan war
The chad Paris was a pussy with a pretty face who was responsible for his brother's death, father's death, and sacking and rape of his city, and he still wins in the end

You could take that further and say they're the cause of all male violence including that which is done by incels and normies. How many men go off and murder people because their girlfriend cheated on them or left them? How many men go and take their anger out on society because they can't get any affection from women?

The chad Paris was a pussy with a pretty face who was responsible for his brother's death, father's death, and sacking and rape of his city, and he still wins in the end
Chad always wins, even before Christ

And they use up lots of resources and contribute the most to global warming with all their toxic waste from fakeup.

Majorly high IQ thread. Next time you're out, look at how guys act when they are around their foids.

I remember this car in drive-thru let me get ahead. The line was out of the parking lot and I had been waiting forever. After I got my food, this random guy started screaming at me. He's like "If you would have skipped me like that I would have beat your ass." But I didn't skip him. Why was he so upset....His fat roastie was in the passenger seat, that's why. Men are more confrontational and willing to be violent around women, even your own" friends".
Damn, I hate stupid fags who try to impress rosties by acting tough.