Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are the police of the social caste system

wgm24

wgm24

This Thing of Ours
★★
They completely take it upon themselves to be the judge jury and executioner of someone's social life. They get off on flexing power and displaying it in the same psychopathic way cops do. I remember as a child being called ugly in front of everyone just for the crime of existing. They are naturally abusive beings because anyone born in such a privileged position would be. Like the evil tyrants of rome

Yes, men are physically aggressive while women are socially aggressive, explains why the current society is gynocentristic af

I agree. The foids who used to make fun on me in my youth, are all fat and ugly now. I feel the reason that they picked on me when we were children, is because they knew the only thing they had to offer were their holes.

One of the foids who used to bully me from my church, grew up to be a barista at Starbucks - and she has two bastard kids. :feelsping::foidSoy::no:

They’re obsessed with psychopathic men so much, because they like when someone shares the same attributes as them.

narcissist usually likes when someone is the same as them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back