Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women are the more intelligent gender… until it comes to creating anything

lu.jones

lu.jones

Killallfoids
★★★
I spoke to some KAL femcels and all the do is steal incel lingo.

There subculture is a forced version of ours. If women really are the creative gender then how come they need to steal OUR terms .

Even redpillers have there own lingo (jeffery , matrix etc) . And yet femcels say moid , Stacy , LTN , etc looksmax and I’ve even heard some say about going ER.

Any incel could make up new slang in a minute. But yet foids can’t create lingo for there subgroups over the course of years .

But yeah that’s the more intelligent gender.

You're speaking as if femcels exist. What's "KAL"?

It’s laughably easy to put your money where your mouth is as a misogynist and never make use of anything created by females. It’s literally impossible to do the same as a misandrist and not live a shithole-tier existence, hence why foidists never do it. It seems foidists can’t even be assed to part way with entertainment created by men, considering 90% of radfems I see on the internet have pfps of anime/cartoon characters created by men or females in paintings by male painters

It’s laughably easy to put your money where your mouth is as a misogynist and never make use of anything created by females. It’s literally impossible to do the same as a misandrist and not live a shithole-tier existence, hence why foidists never do it. It seems foidists can’t even be assed to part way with entertainment created by men, considering 90% of radfems I see on the internet have pfps of anime/cartoon characters created by men or females in paintings by male painters
It's almost like men have to create their value instead of just being born with it or something..

It’s laughably easy to put your money where your mouth is as a misogynist and never make use of anything created by females. It’s literally impossible to do the same as a misandrist and not live a shithole-tier existence, hence why foidists never do it. It seems foidists can’t even be assed to part way with entertainment created by men, considering 90% of radfems I see on the internet have pfps of anime/cartoon characters created by men or women in paintings by male painters
I noticed that when I argue with feminists or femcels. Incels use statistics and foids use stereotypes, feelings and assumptions.

They turn into racists when it comes to incels lol

I swear this has to be some sort of joke. From what I've noticed it's like 90% obvious infiltrator.

No one is willing to join voice chat on there with "girl" (i swear it's not me)

I don't think they use our lingo to copy use and because they are not creative, but because they intend to mock us.

They just replaced the F with an M. Reminds me of how some say that demons lack creativity.

I don't think they use our lingo to copy use and because they are not creative, but because they intend to mock us.
Tbh u may be right. I’m just too autistic to tell when people are being sarcastic

>foid
>intelligent

pick one

They just replaced the F with an M. Reminds me of how some say that demons lack creativity.
Exactly! Thank you.

Incels built up this lingo brick by brick and we never know how it’s gonna evolve in gens to come. We are evolving our own dialect

Tbh u may be right. I’m just too autistic to tell when people are being sarcastic
Here is the thing:
* We know that most femcels don't have the same problems with relationships
* Incel terms have been coined to talk about incel problems
* As they don't have these problems, the terms are mostly useless to them
* As a result, they only use it to muddy the waters between actual incels and them
* They do it intentionally to deprive us from our terms

Ok, that's actually not really "mocking" us, but a different reason. Well, I don't know the answer.

100% of women are hacks and nepotism hire pieces of shit

Here is the thing:
* We know that most femcels don't have the same problems with relationships
* Incel terms have been coined to talk about incel problems
* As they don't have these problems, the terms are mostly useless to them
* As a result, they only use it to muddy the waters between actual incels and them
* They do it intentionally to deprive us from our terms

Ok, that's actually not really "mocking" us, but a different reason. Well, I don't know the answer.
I understand. Sorry brother I’m new gen so I’m not very well educated on Blackpill theory. Sorry

I understand. Sorry brother I’m new gen so I’m not very well educated on Blackpill theory. Sorry
No, I don't think that's common knowledge, it's just my own speculation. No theoretical foundation.

Exactly! Thank you.

Incels built up this lingo brick by brick and we never know how it’s gonna evolve in gens to come. We are evolving our own dialect
Saw someone wearing an Elliot Rodger shirt a few days ago in a Roblox game. He started talking about being a nice guy. And one of those "quirky" girls was praising Adam Lanza. Its going to get worse I believe.

Saw someone wearing an Elliot Rodger shirt a few days ago in a Roblox game. He started talking about being a nice guy. And one of those "quirky" girls was praising Adam Lanza. Its going to get worse I believe.
99% of “femcels” are just cornball TCC bitches. I like TCC. It’s interesting but I don’t make it my whole personality.

My sister also loves TCC, she said ER was mentally ill and needed help. Which is probably correct. But femcels simp for him and say “why he kinda-“

99% of “femcels” are just cornball TCC bitches. I like TCC. It’s interesting but I don’t make it my whole personality.

My sister also loves TCC, she said ER was mentally ill and needed help. Which is probably correct. But femcels simp for him and say “why he kinda-“
Oh so that's what its called. I feel like they just say it to get a reaction. Then they go simp for anime chads. Kind of curious to join but I expect high levels of cringe like r/ForeverAloneWomen.

100% of women are hacks and nepotism hire pieces of shit
You mean getting a 100% hire rate with government jobs because of affirmative action (Americacels know what I'm talking about)

Roasties aren't more intelligent than men by any measure. Also intelligence doesn't equal creativeness.

Oh so that's what its called. I feel like they just say it to get a reaction. Then they go simp for anime chads. Kind of curious to join but I expect high levels of cringe like r/ForeverAloneWomen.
They are cornballs

Their brains are the size of a peanut

You mean getting a 100% hire rate with government jobs because of affirmative action (Americacels know what I'm talking about)
yes america is fucked and soyciety is going to reach critical mass with all of these foids in office jobs doing essentially nothing leeching money

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back