Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are the LAST people on earth who can complain about privilege

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
The average woman has a life that is 1000X better than even Chad. They get everything they want so they act entitled as fuck.

What’s worse is that they chase men with privilege such as good looks, wealth, power, or status and leave the rest of us in the dirt.

At no point in their lives do they even get a glimpse of what a real lack of privilege looks like. They live and die sheltered.

they want it all and won't stop

I'm glad I am not a woman, just imagine bleeding once in a month and having cramps, sounds bad.

Really? What about getting pregnant and then shitting your baby out?
As long as I live on tutorial mode and make easy money and have sex with other girls.

Women are super susceptible to the apex fallacy.

The average woman has a life that is 1000X better than even Chad.
Chad has a good life too. Looks halo makes him a better candidate for jobs, promotions etc. If he's really good looking, he will get offered a modeling job (tutorial mode lifestyle).

They are eligible to be actors and musicians as well. Even the "ugly" actors like Jonah Hill mog 90% of the population.