Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Women are the KINDEST gender. (Proof)

Just BE a say yes Dud with a stupid faggot haircut.

Jewish magick at the highest Level, nigger slang + curly chink gay hair

????

In a slight curve, One could easily fall into a doormat position.

Every foid in this video deserves lots of suffering coming her way. I hate when average and below average women won’t date their looksmatch. These mid and ugly girls are way too gassed up by society

Every foid in this video deserves lots of suffering coming her way. I hate when average and below average women won’t date their looksmatch. These mid and ugly girls are way too gassed up by society

Women are way too comfortable rubbing it in our face that we are losers who will always be alone, they don't even try to hide it anymore.
"Just have a good personality, then women will be attracted to you" :foidSoy:
Translation: Just be a walking doormat for foids and when you bend over backwards to please them and still don't get even a single crumb of pussy, if you have the audacity to say anything bad about that, get called a "nice guy" and get gaslit that everything is your fault anyway.