Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Women are the cause of my suffering

Intellectual.

Intellectual.

Greycel
Women have the ability to stop my suffering altogether.. but they would rather not do so. Why do so? When you possess so much power. When you have the most attractive men of society in your finger tips, readily available with 1 text message. Why do so? When you have hundreds of men that would beg to kiss your feet in the uttermost humiliating way possible..

Women avoid confrontation and are never direct. Because they don't possess physical power as men do. Their power is mental. It's all to do with manipulation.. men are to them.. metal machines they can control and make do whatever they want.

Never believe a woman.. anything they say. Everything say. It's always a lie.. she always wants Chad no matter how much you worked out today, no matter your bank account.

You wanna know why she hangs out with you when you're rich? Because that indicates she can live longer just so she can have a better chance of finding Chad. You're only there for her to regain health. And she'll leave you when she's done. You're. A pokestop.

And women know this all too well.. but they will never admit it.. for it means losing everything they have.. and everything they have is only because that men around her believe that ONE DAY they'll sleep with her.

Your lack of luck at birth is the root of all your problems my friend

Seek help please. This is too much truth for my normie brain to handle... Take... your meds???123
!#$!

55094.jpg
based teslacel avi

Based.

Wimen need to be checked. Their egotistical behavior, solipsism, narcissism are all to detrimental to society.

Women possess no ability to do anything regarding romantic/erotic matters as they're just puppets with strings connected directly to Yaldabaoth. Hating women is hating the thing they call God and viceversa.

Without meds we're just insane once we take the meds we will understand and we will be normal!