Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women are tERrified at Men yelling or raising their voice towards them

1723313194870c

yeah bro just cut off your balls so your masculine shouts wouldn't scare the shit out of foids randomly. Because you know, we live in a soyciety.

If anything I'm scared of passive agressive nagging foid's tone more. And foids screaming legit drive me mad

If so, why aren't they terrified by Jeremy Meeks? It must be his pERsoynality.

The boy who cried wolf. They really should hope their faux outrage doesn't become a reality one day.

yeah bro just cut off your balls so your masculine shouts wouldn't scare the shit out of foids randomly. Because you know, we live in a soyciety.

If anything I'm scared of passive agressive nagging foid's tone more. And foids screaming legit drive me mad
female voices and noises make me angry

The boy who cried wolf. They really should hope their faux outrage doesn't become a reality one day.
It's more narrative control than crying wolf I'd say.

Funny how it's really just a small cohort of dark triad chads and low inhib ogremaxxed boomers that do all this abuse, and yet every single man has to be browbeat over it as if we're a hivemind.

And anyways, women hit men more than the other way around.

Good, they should be.

And anyways, women hit men more than the other way around.
Exactly. All the performative handwringing and crying about how terrified they and all other women are of men, and yet, behind closed doors, women abuse men as much if not more than vice versa and we've known that for decades, in schools and playgrounds boys are the main target of bullying by both boys and girls, and so on. But, of course, the narrative must be controlled, and victimhood must remain firmly in female hands. It must be them who are never accused of being bad people, it must always be men, all men, who are seen as even capable of being evil, and all of them agree on that and work together on that and yet complain when we say that they are a hivemind:feelsugh::feelsugh:.