Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are taking away mens motivation to work hard

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
Men only have the motivation to work hard because women and intimacy are a part of it. Studying hard, working hard, building up a business: It all is done to have a family later with a woman you are happy with.

Now because men got abandoned by society (neglected like street dogs), many men are rightfully opting out, realizing that the juice just isnt worth the squeezing. You spend you ENTIRE school years alone as a unattractive male, then go to uni to rot and study alone, then have to get a job with a shit lifestyle. All this hard work demands motivation,energy and endurance while having a big psycholical burden because of lonliness and lack of intimacy.

What bothers me is how long it will take for society and especially women to get punished for shitting and abandoning men by facing the consequences. Why? Because most men nowdays are MASSIVE SIMPS AND WHITEKNIGHTS and just will cope and cope and cope. Its frustrating that you have to wait a long long time when shit gets serious even though right now most men dont have a female partner and if they do it is a shitty relationship. But it still not bad enough.

I just can not put it into words how unfair life is and how everything is rigged against you. How hard work means nothing anymore. The bluepill gave you hope, the blackpill takes it away and shows you "This world is fucking shit. Your destiny is to die alone"

Last edited:
society will collapse at this rate and thats a good thing

Indeed, I'm LDARing for this exact reason. I have no motivation to work and earn money if I can't have a family on my own.

"You are not entitled to relationship, inkwell." :soy::foidSoy:

Not to mention that because fertility and intelligence are negatively correlated (in modern times), the world is going to run out of talent (per capita) pretty soon, the same talent that keeps modern civilization working.

123B5D4D C999 4B7B B812 A21BF12188BA

Milenials will enslave generation Alpha and the ones coming after that

Last edited:
Well, i'm sure there are other motivations, but I totally get what you´re saying.

One of the main programs that defined the lives of many guys was precisely to find a partner and have kids with it (sense of legacy mixed with companionship). Now, we don't even have that: the institution of marriage is completely devalued (high divorce rates, gay "marriage") and our social values are antithetical and almost adversarial towards monogamy. We might be experiencing a transitional state were the personal programs (that defined meaning) are changing. Feminism supports the atomization of women and destroys the ideal of a healthy co-dependence between both sexes: the feminist subject is basically a female Ego. In this sense, feminism implied the last step to destroy all the subsidiary powers of society that defined communal/organic life: the Church and the Family. The women-citizen is now unidirectionally connected to the State: they´re now saved from the tyrannical hands of the family and of community. The consequence? Atomization.
Not to mention that because fertility and intelligence are negatively correlated (in modern times), the world is going to run out of talent (per capita) pretty soon, the same talent that keeps modern civilization working.

View attachment 469968

Milenials will enslave generation Y and the ones coming after that

Pure cope, you still can have high iq elites while everyone else are just normies.

View attachment 469968

Very insettling. Source?
Is this including third world? Counting shitholes towards this would be kinds skewing the numbers.

Pure cope, you still can have high iq elites while everyone else are just normies.
Ok, read my story and tell me what you think about it:

I am currently enrolled in a bachelor of mathematics and we had this programming course that is shared with students coming from different disciplines and... oh boy gen z kids got filtered by loops and
the usage of dictionaries (in fucking phyton)!, now, granted I live in an already low IQ country (from latin america) but still, I got curious by this and asked my dad (he is a programmer) about his opinion on the matter and he was shocked, he couldn’t believe these kids got filtered by such a basic subjects, there is something going on here, they have no abstraction skills at all, milenials and older generations are the only ones that still have some heavy knowledge about science (I am not talking about info from dumb “i love science“ youtubers), I am talking real knowledge here, at the very least I know that once older generations retire, I will join the elite class with almost 100% certaintly.

Every unchecked “trading game” always ends in a pareto distribution (there are papers about this), and the current welfare state that allows attractive males to dominate non attractive but highly intelligent males is about to end, the social hierarchy distribution is about to get a nice correction, countries in LA are already starving from not being able to find talent, don’t be such a doomer and realize this incel situation can only exist as long as females are able to live in a safe world and that world is coming to an end thanks to the extinction of the white race. :dab:

Last edited:
Every unchecked “trading game” always ends in a pareto distribution (there are papers about this), and the current welfare state that allows attractive males to dominate non attractive but highly intelligent males is about to end, the social hierarchy distribution is about to get a nice correction, countries in LA are already starving from not being able to find talent, don’t be such a boomer and realize this incel situation can only exist as long as females are able to live in a safe world and that world is coming to an end thanks to the extinction of the white race. :dab:

This is false. High-IQ is correlated with high educational level (and therefore high income), which is funny: high-income individuals tend to have MORE SEX than poor people. What i´m trying to say here is that the sexual hierarchy is not completely independent to the socio-economic hierarchy of society.

This is false. High-IQ is correlated with high educational level (and therefore high income), which is funny: high-income individuals tend to have MORE SEX than poor people. What i´m trying to say here is that the sexual hierarchy is not completely independent to the socio-economic hierarchy of society.
You are right about two things, IQ is positively correlated with income and income is a good predictor of sexual selection for females, but saying that and concluding that just because you have money you will have a big family (also you cannot even assume those kids are yours anymore) and that your partner is going to be at around the same ballpark in the IQ spectrum as you is ignoring the discoveries made in in this community in these past few years.

that is, females in the modern world don’t actually reproduce with the kind of people that have the adecuate big five factor model/base IQ level necessary for the kind of job that allows modern civilization to exist.

94364BC8 7D3E 4633 A038 71305FAE849E

Money is increasingly becoming worthless in the west, modern females desire lazy cool chads, not diligent boring nerds, problem is, in order to work in STEM you kind of need to be a bookworm (and that personally type is something modern females don’t tolerate at all, meaning humanity is constantly selecting against people that can actually operate this complex world)

Fun times are arriving :feelsLSD:

society wont collapse thats a big cope we will have a new world order and everyone will be on universal basic income slaves to the system

society wont collapse thats a big cope we will have a new world order and everyone will be on universal basic income slaves to the system

The slaves will be those in the lower IQ spectrum, only the brainlets shall fear the dystopia

Thats true. Great Reset will be successful and we will get fucked in the ass.

You can't even betabuxx anymore. Since women are earning nowadays, their demand for a husband with good salary is increasing day by day.

Ok, read my story and tell me what you think about it:

I am currently enrolled in a bachelor of mathematics and we had this programming course that is shared with students coming from different disciplines and... oh boy gen z kids got filtered by loops and
the usage of dictionaries (in fucking phyton)!, now, granted I live in an already low IQ country (from latin america) but still, I got curious by this and asked my dad (he is a programmer) about his opinion on the matter and he was shocked, he couldn’t believe these kids got filtered by such a basic subjects, there is something going on here, they have no abstraction skills at all, milenials and older generations are the only ones that still have some heavy knowledge about science (I am not talking about info from dumb “i love science“ youtubers), I am talking real knowledge here, at the very least I know that once older generations retire, I will join the elite class with almost 100% certaintly.

Every unchecked “trading game” always ends in a pareto distribution (there are papers about this), and the current welfare state that allows attractive males to dominate non attractive but highly intelligent males is about to end, the social hierarchy distribution is about to get a nice correction, countries in LA are already starving from not being able to find talent, don’t be such a doomer and realize this incel situation can only exist as long as females are able to live in a safe world and that world is coming to an end thanks to the extinction of the white race. :dab:
Saludos , Amigo latino, como le va

society will collapse at this rate and thats a good thing
Arguably, society has already collapsed. Now, the only thing society has holding it together is money and a functional economy.

Are you out of your mind boy. high-iq people have more sex ? I am a programmer with 10 years of experience working in this shit , I have a descent IQ. Here in this shit hole if country where I live, the lowIq poor people have waaaaay more sex. Believe me. They have waaaaay , I envy them in a way. The sofa cleaners, the working contractor all of them have contact sex and sometimes with more than one Partner

View attachment 469968

Brutal iq pill

Are you out of your mind boy. high-iq people have more sex ? I am a programmer with 10 years of experience working in this shit , I have a descent IQ. Here in this shit hole if country where I live, the lowIq poor people have waaaaay more sex. Believe me. They have waaaaay , I envy them in a way. The sofa cleaners, the working contractor all of them have contact sex and sometimes with more than one Partner

Ya, igual no se puede comparar al primer mundo con el tercer mundo.

Well, i'm sure there are other motivations, but I totally get what you´re saying.

One of the main programs that defined the lives of many guys was precisely to find a partner and have kids with it (sense of legacy mixed with companionship). Now, we don't even have that: the institution of marriage is completely devalued (high divorce rates, gay "marriage") and our social values are antithetical and almost adversarial towards monogamy. We might be experiencing a transitional state were the personal programs (that defined meaning) are changing. Feminism supports the atomization of women and destroys the ideal of a healthy co-dependence between both sexes: the feminist subject is basically a female Ego. In this sense, feminism implied the last step to destroy all the subsidiary powers of society that defined communal/organic life: the Church and the Family. The women-citizen is now unidirectionally connected to the State: they´re now saved from the tyrannical hands of the family and of community. The consequence? Atomization.

High IQ post. Women became culprits in this forced reshaping of society.

Indeed, I'm LDARing for this exact reason. I have no motivation to work and earn money if I can't have a family on my own.
I just can not put it into words how unfair life is and how everything is rigged against you
This is really sad and brutal for me too ,literally everywhere I go bro someone harrases or bullies me to oblivion or they just hate me for standing there ,we were lost from the start

Women not only don't encourage men to be hard-working and virtuous, on the contrary, they encourage crime, violence and dysfunction.

Patriarchal enforced monogamy= civilization

Men only have the motivation to work hard because women and intimacy are a part of it. Studying hard, working hard, building up a business: It all is done to have a family later with a woman you are happy with.

Now because men got abandoned by society (neglected like street dogs), many men are rightfully opting out, realizing that the juice just isnt worth the squeezing. You spend you ENTIRE school years alone as a unattractive male, then go to uni to rot and study alone, then have to get a job with a shit lifestyle. All this hard work demands motivation,energy and endurance while having a big psycholical burden because of lonliness and lack of intimacy.

What bothers me is how long it will take for society and especially women to get punished for shitting and abandoning men by facing the consequences. Why? Because most men nowdays are MASSIVE SIMPS AND WHITEKNIGHTS and just will cope and cope and cope. Its frustrating that you have to wait a long long time when shit gets serious even though right now most men dont have a female partner and if they do it is a shitty relationship. But it still not bad enough.

I just can not put it into words how unfair life is and how everything is rigged against you. How hard work means nothing anymore. The bluepill gave you hope, the blackpill takes it away and shows you "This world is fucking shit. Your destiny is to die alone"
you can use the money to buy prostitutes... its what every sub 5 otherwise incel does.

Im gonna pop some caps
Only got 20 rounds in my pocket
I’m I’m I’m huntin’
Lookin’ for a target
This is fucking awesome

Women not only don't encourage men to be hard-working and virtuous, on the contrary, they encourage crime, violence and dysfunction.

Patriarchal enforced monogamy= civilization
Yep, women actually look down on effort.

Superiority is when you do nothing and get everything, which is what really fascinates them. They like drug addicted surfer Chads who were born to wealthy parents.

Effort implies you lacked in a certain area and need to compensate it, you are trying to cheat genetics and if there is one thing they hate it is cheating genetics.