Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Women are such pieces of shit

Konon

Konon

Banned
-
As a man, all your life you're waiting to find a girl that'll be there for you, be realistically faithful to you, kind and will take care of herself. Somebody you can trust, somebody who's going to be your occasional fuck buddy and a regular buddy at the same time. Too much to ask? Nope, other guys offer that, just without the sex. Doesn't apply for every guy, but still. If you're searching for a faithful and respectable guy with a meek and humble character to befriend it isn't that hard to find.

And then you have the reality - women are a bunch of cold, soulless, leeching cunts that eventually make your life miserable even if they were "nice" for like a month. Every single one of them is extremely entitled, demonizes your sexuality, shits on your opinions and desires, has the nerve to call you entitled for seeking a decent human being as a partner. She hates your hobbies, hates you, hates other women too. Rejects all of your advances and accepts those of degenerate thugs. Because of women 95% of crime exists - no man would be a thug if it wasn't rewarded by women. And they keep lying and lying how they're not like that, how it's always your problem. It is my problem - women are the problem. Always were always will be. My other problem is my biology, but I can and will overcome that with Androids. One day the problem that is you will be overcome too.

Humans in general are shit. That's why I'm such a loner. But women are indeed much more vile, cunning and manipulative. I keep my distance from them.

Since little I quickly learnt to hate women. They are indeed the worst of God's creation, dare I even say worse than Jews?

Because of women 95% of crime exists - no man would be a thug if it wasn't rewarded by women. And they keep lying and lying how they're not like that, how it's always your problem.
High iq. If women really fucked nerds and nice guys based on their "personalities" then thugs wouldn't exist.

that's why female subjugation is important.