Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Women are soon becoming obselete!

She won't divorce me and take half of my possessions will she?

what this guy said:

Women are going to get increasingly desperate and lonely .... The future is not looking good for them.

- So many of them will actually have to do some introspection and individual betterment for once instead of relying on outside validation and mainstream gynocentrism, lol .

cope but I do want an irl waifubot asap

It's over for biocunts

They need to make these dolls more accessible, imagine how much money they would make if all truecels would be able to purchase them

I don't know if it would be a good idea to buy one. It's just a piece of plastic at the end of the day. Hope they can develop something better than that, but it will take a long time and i will probably be dead or my dick will stop working.

I hope this thing get very real until I see any difference from a real foid.

in an uncucked world women would go extinct, sadly this world is full of numale professional women respecters

I love how 16" triple-pronged, spiked dragon dildos are totally acceptable, but as soon as males create artificial hot women, everybody freaks the fuck out.

women are such fucking hypocrites. If they want to shove fucking traffic cones up their cunts for sexual pleasure (thus rendering men obsolete - seriously, how the FUCK are men supposed to compete with 16" vibrating, pulsing dragon dildos), then men can fuck hot sex dolls.

THE GAME IS UP YOU FUCKING ROASTIE CUNTS

Humanity might have actually gone somewhere if females were always obsolete

if a sexbot had any sense it would reject me