Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel women are so saidistic is because....

M

MediumDiploma

Philosopher /Supervising Supervisor of Burger King
★★
women are so saidistic is because.... they have options, and we don't. That's why they are so sadistic to the average and sub men. They can go with any chad they want. They don't care a flying fuck about us.

52990.jpg

A given was said in this thread

women are so saidistic is because.... they have options, and we don't. That's why they are so sadistic to the average and sub men. They can go with any chad they want. They don't care a flying fuck about us.
b... b...but wahmen are the empathetic gender, inkwell

they aren't being thrown in active volcanoes (in caveman ooga booga simulator)

They're also natural-born baby murderers. The last century alone, they've massacred billions of infants in the name of feminism. They should be considered the worst of the worst in terms of terrorism and genocidal corruption. It's real fuck'd up and the fact that most people don't bat an eye says it all to me... we have to be living in a simulation. Infant murder = progressive / perfectly fine.

They're also natural-born baby murderers. The last century alone, they've massacred billions of infants in the name of feminism. They should be considered the worst of the worst in terms of terrorism and genocidal corruption. It's real fuck'd up and the fact that most people don't bat an eye says it all to me... we have to be living in a simulation. Infant murder = progressive / perfectly fine.
I agree with you.

Yeah true this is why I go for ugly and fat girls lol!