Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Women are so physically weak even compared to normal tasks

A female-only society would...

• Fail due to physical reasons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fail due to mental reasons

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Fail due to both

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Succeed!

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I don't think most men realise just how weak most women are.

I mean, imagine if no men were around anymore. Think how many tasks would become next to impossible.

Even if women could overcome the mental hurdles they seem to have in the way of manual labour, could you imagine them trying to do the vast majority of jobs in - say - construction?

How would houses get built or raw materials get mined or anything at all...

How would they even do day-to-day tasks requiring physical strength like anything resembling DIY or other manual tasks.

I guess this is one of the reasons why female-only society experiments always seem to fail so quickly and severely.

I don't hate women but it's just reality isn't it.

Edit -- In my poll I am of course excluding the procreation issue that they would have, lol

That would be true for either single gender civilisation!

Last edited:
Doesn't matter they are superior to me in every other aspect, I hope we were equal but in reality, they have it fucking easy.

Doesn't matter they are superior to me in every other aspect, I hope we were equal but in reality, they have it fucking easy.

I guess that's just because men treat them really well in the West.

But that "superiority" instantly disappears if no men were around.

they do have it easier but:
1. they will never get the natural respect men get (average man sees most women as meat)
2. they take in cock.

for those two reasons we mog them by default

But that "superiority" instantly disappears if no men were around.
ofc, but they are still around, which make them currently superior to me. They live on average happier and more fulfilling lives than me.

Even in matriarchies they need men as meatshields and depend on them for doing the dirty work.

1. they will never get the natural respect men get (average man sees most women as meat)
For the advantages that women have I wouldn't mind a single second being seen as meat by femoids. In fact please look at me like I'm so meat you want to eat

2. they take in cock.
Brutal, good point.

we mog them by default
No. As long as I'm seeing the average woman happy outside while the average man looks stressed and depressed I will never acknowledge that we mog them.

Women are elevated to such a high status by men simply because niggas want some coochie, there's really no other reasons beside that jfl

We mog them in all the traits that unfortunately don't matter/don't bring many advantages today, like physical strength, morality, bravery, intelligence, creativity. Also these traits are not valued by them too, not in themselves and not in others

They life quality mog us (because they're passively elevated by soyciety and they didn't do shit to obtain that)

So I wouldn't say they're superior in any way. Just lucky to be born into a comfortable position in life

We mog them in all the traits that unfortunately don't matter/don't bring many advantages today, like physical strength, morality, bravery, intelligence, creativity
Exactly. This makes me so mad.

They life quality mog us (because they're passively elevated by soyciety and they didn't do shit to obtain that)
Yup

Just lucky to be born into a comfortable position in life
Indeed.

So I wouldn't say they're superior in any way.
Understanble

10/10 answer, high-quality post, was good to read, agreed with pretty much everything.

For the advantages that women have I wouldn't mind a single second being seen as meat by femoids. In fact please look at me like I'm so meat you want to eat
ur only saying that cuz ur programmed to see the average foid as fuckable. foids are programmed to see the average man as an ogre.
No. As long as I'm seeing the average woman happy outside while the average man looks stressed and depressed I will never acknowledge that we mog them.
to each their own.
imo:
they try to project a happy image but get upset over the pettiest things. With how susceptible they are to groupthink they're functionally NPCs at birth. they'll never have the confidence to walk home from the bus at night without constantly looking in every direction. they're materialistic and obsessed with social status/reputation. they envy their own friends and waste half their lives away in gossip. they're ungrateful to their supposes. Knowing this, im extremely pleased with being born a man, even an incel man.

They don't realise because people have been conditioned by 60 plus years of feminist propaganda, and any acknowledgement of male superiority or contribution to society is mysoggyknees. It's not just physical either, men have superior hand-eye coordination (ever notice how bad female goalkeepers are?) and are innately superior at all kinds of logic, maths etc. Men don't just dominate at physical sports, they also dominate at chess, darts, shooting, almost everything.

But society exploits men in every way and hands their bodies, labour, resources and protection to women. While women's value, their sex and reproduction, is protected and they're given divine authority over it.

ur only saying that cuz ur programmed to see the average foid as fuckable. foids are programmed to see the average man as an ogre.
True.

to each their own.
imo:
they try to project a happy image but get upset over the pettiest things. With how susceptible they are to groupthink they're functionally NPCs at birth. they'll never have the confidence to walk home from the bus at night without constantly looking in every direction. they're materialistic and obsessed with social status/reputation. they envy their own friends and waste half their lives away in gossip. they're ungrateful to their supposes. Knowing this, im extremely pleased with being born a man, even an incel man.
Nah you're coping, do you have any siblings? Females ones. You would know that's not true, the diff between my life and my sister's life is like day and night. You've consumed too much redpill/anti-foid content

True.

Nah you're coping, do you have any siblings? Females ones. You would know that's not true, the diff between my life and my sister's life is like day and night. You've consumed too much redpill/anti-foid content
I have a couple sisters. they're rotting (old virgins) so can't say much. they seem happy but they never shut up. I pity how foids entertain themselves by talking nonsense for hours on end.

virgins rotter you say:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
are u white? there are some cultures where if a woman acts up before marriage they'll get BTFO. believe it or not some women stay virgins up to their late 20s but they're still Chad only.

I don't think I could handle having a whore sister as an incel :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

are u white? there are some cultures where if a woman acts up before marriage they'll get BTFO. believe it or not some women stay virgins up to their late 20s but they're still Chad only.

I don't think I could handle having a whore sister as an incel :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
No, I'm a sandnigger