Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are so fucking low sentience that they need special education

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
They treat ugly, short, and ethnic men like they've committed some sort of crime by literally existing. Even an incel who busts his ass to get a good career is viewed as nothing more than a walking ATM machine and is disrespected. Meanwhile they worship these other men who literally just lucked out by being born with good faces, height, money, good families.

And the worst part of it is that it never even crosses their minds that we never chose this for ourselves and don't deserve to be treated like we're invisible at best or a disease at worst. Guys will often times feel sorry for a guy who is short or poor but women never do. Women actually have to be TAUGHT to think like human beings.

especially white women have you listen to them speak they use the word "like" in every fucking sentence

i want white man culture (NOT race, there is a difference) to be wiped out

"Meanwhile they worship these other men who literally just lucked out by being born with good faces, height, money, good families."

Whole life is a lottery based on luck, what were you expecting? All humankind worship genetically superior individuals.

"crosses their minds that we never chose this for ourselves and don't deserve to be treated like we're invisible at best or a disease at worst. Guys will often times feel sorry for a guy who is short or poor but women never do. Women actually have to be TAUGHT to think like human beings"

This is not about "deserving" it, it is just how things are. Nature and evolution doesnt care about your feelings, females are hypergamous creatures that look for good genetics for offspring. Human kind itself is cruel and evil, everything we do involves suffering of other lives. Meat industry; milk industry, medical industry and more. So teaching women to think like a "human being" will give you the same result.

Last edited:
Whole life is a lottery based on luck, what were you expecting? All humankind worship genetically superior individuals.
Cope, I don't.

Women wouldn't last a second in a man's life.

"Meanwhile they worship these other men who literally just lucked out by being born with good faces, height, money, good families."

"crosses their minds that we never chose this for ourselves and don't deserve to be treated like we're invisible at best or a disease at worst. Guys will often times feel sorry for a guy who is short or poor but women never do. Women actually have to be TAUGHT to think like human beings"

This is not about "deserving" it, it is just how things are. Nature and evolution doesnt care about your feelings, females are hypergamous creatures that look for good genetics for offspring. Human kind itself is cruel and evil, everything we do involves suffering of other lives. Meat industry; milk industry, medical industry and more. So teaching women to think like a "human being" will give you the same result.
While hypergamy and nature are prevalent, it is our current society that blows these things out of proportion.

I feel women operate on instinct like any other primate. When I talk to them I don't get the sense there's a higher form of thought going on in their heads.

Are you saying both lottery and worship is coping or just the worship part?

I am severely sleep deprived, i cant understand what i read.

I am saying I don't worship good looking people even though you claimed that all of mankind does.