Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women Are So Fucking Annoyingly Indecisive

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
Go up the road to get some fast food, foid orders a portion of fries, specifically says no salt, cook goes out of his way to seperate her fries order from mines and then adds salt to mine, she collects her box a few minutes after and walks off, walks back like 1 minute later - "could you give me a little salt, just a little"

Laughed in my head and wanted to strangle the bitch, even in the most insignificant and minute things in life, they make it difficult.

Last edited:
woah. how could she change her mind that fast? jeez.

im glad to be a man.

Woman try to be healthy but they have no willpower. She's probably on her PMS, bleeding clots lmao.

Women are emotional and are often indecisive because of this. If something bad happens you always turn to the man because he will usually be the most calm and decisive in stressful situations. Women can't make up their minds and freakout at the slightest hiccup.

I'm probably more indecisive than most women due to my low T levels

Not sure if you know, but this is a common trick to ensure you get fresh fries. My grandfather used to do this.

You don't know how much I HATE shopping with my mother.

I wouldn't call that being indecisive, just her not knowing that fries without salt tastes like complete ass.

At any rate, women aren't indecisive when they hop on that Chad dick.

Not sure if you know, but this is a common trick to ensure you get fresh fries. My grandfather used to do this.

The food isn't prepared in some backroom, the grill and fryer are right in front of your face on the other side of the counter, you can see him (the cook) making your food. She was standing there with me when he put the fries into the fryer lol, so no, she doesn't get that excuse. Also who really cares if the fries are "fresh" if it tastes good, sometimes I prefer microwaved fries because they are less oily. The meat is what you have to be worried about when it comes to freshness.

I wouldn't call that being indecisive, just her not knowing that fries without salt tastes like complete ass.

Hey now don't disrespect fries lol, I can eat fries by itself, also there's usually already a hint of salty taste from the oil its fried in. They still taste great without salt.

So true

1. Fries taste great with or without salt

2. She looked to be in her late 20's, are you seriously saying she's never tried eating fries without salt for all those years of being alive lol.

3. Actually I'd argue that it is somewhat indecisive because those same women years later will be saying - "where have all the good men gone" knowing full well they rejected "good men", they can't even decisively choose the kind of life they want or even their mates.