Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women are so disgusted with Low Value Men they are now hypersensitive to hand brushings

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
2022 01 18 01 38 05 These posts just make me sad at this point   IncelTear   Brave

2022 01 18 01 39 30 These posts just make me sad at this point   IncelTear   Brave

2022 01 18 01 39 37 These posts just make me sad at this point   IncelTear   Brave

YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO USE CASH INCEL, DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT GETTING CHANGE, WE ARE ON TO YOU. You might wanna kill yourself if you are out to HAND RAPE:soy::soy::soy::soy:

Last edited:
lyracole is a tranny, doesn’t count as human. second is a hole with a dude trying to simp

I'm gonna fucking puke. Trannies aren't real women and I would never go to a checkout of a tranny.
how fucked in the head out have to be to be a TRANNY and sex-repulsed enough to think hand brushing is a form of sexual assault? If you were sex-repulsed wouldnt being a tiny dicked male reject be the most optimal solution?? Maybe he was hoping the estrogen would lower his pussy hunger or something

Using cash is <chad only.

Incels have to pay taxes and be watched on every transaction.

That Freakychee guy is a fuckin' cuck.

Overall, cucked world.
how fucked in the head out have to be to be a TRANNY and sex-repulsed enough to think hand brushing is a form of sexual assault? If you were sex-repulsed wouldnt being a tiny dicked male reject be the most optimal solution?? Maybe he was hoping the estrogen would lower his pussy hunger or something
Trains like to overexaggerate problems that they perceive foids having. They're like uber-Karens 'cause they feel like they have something to prove.

Last edited:
That Freakychee guy is a fuckin' cuck.

Overall, cucked world.

Trains like to overexaggerate problems that they perceive foids having. They're like uber-Karens 'cause they feel like they have something to prove.
how troony of them to have their 'wound' issues supercede over 'cunt' issues. I would respect them more if they were just out to troll women on purpose but they are just degenerates at the end of the day

how troony of them to have their 'wound' issues supercede over 'cunt' issues. I would respect them more if they were just out to troll women on purpose but they are just degenerates at the end of the day
Strictly degenerate. Selection bias, the trains are predisposed to be degenerates. That's why they take their stereotyping of women to the extreme in their personas.

They're hyper-sexual. Probably why they're thinking about it enough to consider the touch of a hand to be sexual harassment.

They always have been

Every time i go outside, foids look at me like if i had no right to leave my house.
The fact that i go to work, buy groceries and try to survive makes them feel threatened by my subhuman dick, because they know that my body still wants to reproduce.

Last edited:
Thinking about this is actually infuriating. Just because he is ugly, they get so angry and appalled? Just because he isn’t high quality genetics, they feel the need to revolt in disgust and even passive aggressively put hand sanitizer right in front of the person? Why are so many women like this now a days? They have things so damn easy. This is what happens when there is no hard ship for a group of people, they become arrogant.
Using cash is <chad only.

Incels have to pay taxes and be watched on every transaction.
:feelshaha:

They dont want us to exist