Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

women are so arrogant

I

incel god

Banned
-
when a incel looks at them they give you that arrogant look like to say, you cant have sex with me. i hope somebody lets them have it. in video game.

when a incel looks at them they give you that arrogant look like to say, you cant have sex with me. i hope somebody lets them have it. in video game.
Incels are the new peasants.
Women and Chads are the new Aristocrats.

And normies are the braindead non-aristos who admire aristocrats even though aristos look down on them as well

All of them are like that it's in they nature.

Foids are indeed arrogant pieces of shit

when a incel looks at them they give you that arrogant look like to say, you cant have sex with me.
Yeah,i hate that "you're beneath me" look when in reality toilets are the real subhumans and if it weren't for the artificial laws we got in place they'd be on their knees begging trucels for mercy.
Whenever a toilet gives me that stare i want to punch her face in GTA 6