Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women are so addicted to sex that they've become the kind of predators that they describe men as.

Women have always been the hornier gender. Medieval men were smart enough to know this.

The reality is these kinds of events are no fucking big deal and men getting crucified in the same situation is the real evil. Women get leniency because for some reason everybody gets that it’s no biggie but when you flip it around they want the man drawn and quartered — it’s just insane how prejudiced western societies are against men for quite literally the same behaviors. The least they could do is have some fuckin consistency.

It always depends on the persons involved. If this woman attempted to "rape" me in high school I would be very, very happy. If its the fat ugly 60 year old teacher? Of course not.

They're super horny I remember how 1 got fired for having sex with students and having her nudes sent around (at my old school)