Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Women are sniveling pussies

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

El Violador
★★
Imagine proudly claiming you're actually terrified of all men. If you live in a world where you are scared of 50% of the planet, what else are you besides a gaping wet pussy? When did admitting you're irrationally scared of something become "brave"? If women really are too chicken shit to walk in the street alone without being terrified, that makes them pathetic pussies. What else would this be besides a sign of incredible weakness?

"this is why I'm scared of men"

and this is why you're an inferior crying little cunt. Why don't you toughen the fuck up and grow a pair (metaphorically of course). You can't call yourself "brave" or "strong and independent" when you unashamedly act like a coward.

18214e23bd0dbe3db7727a91c56555d3 2
SHUT THE FUCK UP INKWELL!

appearing weak and vulnerable is beneficial to women since it essentially helps them produce an alarming signal that attracts an army of whiteknighting cucks.

Enslave the holes already, such evil creatures, they create confusion, they blind the man from the actual problem witch is them, just like the jews.

This is why you get no pussy :foidSoy:

The most based man on this forum posts again :blackpill::blackpill:

appearing weak and vulnerable is beneficial to women since it essentially helps them produce an alarming signal that attracts an army of whiteknighting cucks.
Yeah, it's manipulation. I doubt they're even conscious of what they're doing but they obviously have ulterior motives

Imagine proudly claiming you're actually terrified of all men. If you live in a world where you are scared of 50% of the planet, what else are you besides a gaping wet pussy? When did admitting you're irrationally scared of something become "brave"? If women really are too chicken shit to walk in the street alone without being terrified, that makes them pathetic pussies. What else would this be besides a sign of incredible weakness?

"this is why I'm scared of men"

and this is why you're an inferior crying little cunt. Why don't you toughen the fuck up and grow a pair (metaphorically of course). You can't call yourself "brave" or "strong and independent" when you unashamedly act like a coward.
I'm gonna hide in my house so I don't see any foids