Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are same as dogs and donkeys.

M

Moody-Silver

Banned
-

Women are literally animals.
Most women are savage animals.
Except housewives are domestic animals.

Men evolved their consciousness to be humans. They survive in nature by inventing things.
Women still have primitive consciousness. Hypergamy is animal instinct to survive in nature.
As ugly man never hate yourself, you are superior than all women.
Ugly men invented science, philosophy, literature, arts etc They created every aspect of civilization in all races and cultures.
Pretty women didn't invent shit.
Even your ugliness came from female genes. Our mitochondrial DNA came from our mothers.

whenever <i go outta house <i dont wanna be eaten alive so I bow my head and swallow the suifuel

View attachment 485410

View attachment 485417

Women are literally animals.
Most women are savage animals.
Except housewives are domestic animals.

Men evolved their consciousness to be humans. They survive in nature by inventing things.
Women still have primitive consciousness. Hypergamy is animal instinct to survive in nature.
As ugly man never hate yourself, you are superior than all women.
Ugly men invented science, philosophy, literature, arts etc They created every aspect of civilization in all races and cultures.
Pretty women didn't invent shit.
Even your ugliness came from female genes. Our mitochondrial DNA came from our mothers.
Brutal dogpill @Transcended Trucel

All logic and philosophies explained using religious scriptures are null.