Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women are retarded online

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date
Deleted member 20659

Deleted member 20659

Banned
-
Honestly women shouldnt be allowed to use the internet. Its disgusting, I cant stand them. 99% of female accounts on twitter are utter thrash. Your biology has no bearing in our online interactions, sweaty, but you cant help yourself. I sense the same basic motivations in everything they do, and the petty arrogance and entitlement are always palpable. Nothing genuine about them. Cunts. They cant get over the fact that they dont have a dick, so they have to subject everyone to a endless discourse about themselves, and any abstraction they hold on to is just a mask for their resentment, their mediocrity, their complexes and obsessive need to ruin everything. Their words are mere tools to oppress us with their bigotry, smallness, to hit us in the head and kill any hopes for anything of a higher nature.

Unrelated but I haven’t brushed my teeth in 4 weeks and my breath smells like rotting meat

I dont brush often either

Unrelated but I haven’t brushed my teeth in 4 weeks and my breath smells like rotting meat
this is why u incel. brush your teeth though srs :(

Women are retarted

Women post stuff online that a man would receive consequences and be made fun of for doing.

I laugh so much when foids write about their "depression" and "anxiety" online.
"I only got 5 tinder matches today. Fucking five!!! And my second boyfriend replied me 30 minutes later than usual. Also this ugly colleague at work SMILED at me today at work! Ugh, so disgusting. Im so devastated... fuck that guy !!! "

Foids are retarted everywhere

Top 10 funniest women

thanks for watching

True. They can't do nothing except posting their half naked selfies and stupid mundane stuffs.

The 0.1% of foids on the internet that are not full of themselves are still worse than the average male on the internet.

Never forget that most are actually G.I.R.L. (Guy In Real Life)

they always have to mention that they're foids JFL

I think you might be the most physically fucked person here tbhngl

indeed son, foids on the internet is haram

They are retarded offline too