Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women are responsible for their husbands and boyfriends killing them

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★

This scene represents what happens when husbands/boyfriends kill their spouse. After years of emotional and physical abuse they snap and finally retaliate. There's a story below of a Chinese man who used a meat grinder to grind his wife into bits and pieces and then flushed her down the toilet.

What most people leave out is that she attacked him with a knife first which is what provoked him to kill her https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...wife-dismembers-body-flushes-remains-loo.html
It's likely he was being abused for years and only retaliated when his wife tried to kill him. It's also obvious he wasn't even a bad father. He made his daughters favorite spaghetti for her birthday earlier that day and did his best to shield her from discovering what happened to her mother. Yet he's portrayed as the villain because he killed her when she was going to kill him!

This is what I'm talking about. I can't say for sure but I wager in that most cases where husbands kill their wives it's in response to years of abuse. Don't forget that women initiate most domestic abuse

View: https://aliesq.medium.com/extensive-research-women-initiate-domestic-violence-more-than-men-men-under-report-it-3bbaa4fbec9d

Analyzing data gathered from 11,370 respondents, researchers found that “half of [violent relationships] were reciprocally violent. In non-reciprocally violent relationships, women were the perpetrators in more that 70% of the cases.” Out of all the respondents, a quarter of the women admitted to perpetrating the domestic violence and, when the violence was reciprocal, women were often the ones to have been the first to strike. In addition, an analytic view of 552 domestic violence studies published in the Psychological Bulletin found that 38% of the physical injuries suffered in domestic violence disputes were suffered by men.”

I'll never feel bad for women killed by their spouses. However I will feel bad for the men that kill their spouses. If the divorce system wasn't so one sided and cruel maybe less men would be forced into such extremes. However society being society will always blame the true victims aka men

Last edited:
If you get married nowadays you are already in the wrong.