Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are responsible for internalized racism

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
In all the cases of internalized racism among men, I have NEVER seen one that was a result of being picked on by other men. They are literally ALL the result of being rejected by women for their race. Women need to understand that their actions have serious psychological consequences for others. Men are tribal by nature and this kind of mentality is unnatural.

women dating within their race is a good thing

What don't women cause?

maybe dont chase exclusively after women of other races then lol

I never got this when ethniccels complain about not being able to get a 10/10 qt white girl and complain about racism, but it's like, if you haven't tried dating other ethnics then IMO you're a volcel. Granted for most of us that won't help because for some reason ethnics also hate us, especially for blackcels where even our own race seems to like literally everyone else better than us.

maybe dont chase exclusively after women of other races then lol

I never got this when ethniccels complain about not being able to get a 10/10 qt white girl and complain about racism, but it's like, if you haven't tried dating other ethnics then IMO you're a volcel. Granted for most of us that won't help because for some reason ethnics also hate us, especially for blackcels where even our own race seems to like literally everyone else better than us.

Here we go again. Do we have to explain this EVERY fucking time? A huge proportion of non-white women HATE men of their own background or at least hold them to much higher standards than they do white guys.